News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Michael on August 09, 2014, 11:08:41 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 09, 2014, 01:00:20 AM
Quote from: Mike K on August 08, 2014, 10:02:55 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 08, 2014, 04:20:01 PM
Quote from: Mike K on August 08, 2014, 03:09:12 PM
Quote from: Andrew on August 07, 2014, 06:50:16 PM
Another sexual assault, this time on the number 9 between bearwood and halesowen http://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2014/08/07/cctv-released-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-on-halesowen-bus/

Given the clarity of the picture and the distinctive T-shirt you'd hope they will identify him quickly. Knobhead.

I'm sure there's a pun in there Mike, 'knob' and 'head' ........

Oh and the obligatory 'thoughts are with her family and friends and Facebook friends and twitter followers and distant relatives and passed on relatives etc etc etc etc' (not really)

Just sick of reading of social inadequates who have to resort to touching women up on public transport where there's no easy escape route, LS. Seems to happen all too often at the moment. If found guilty they should be castrated.

I'm with you, Mike. Its disgusting - 2014 and women are still being treated this way. Saying that, same goes for certain religious rituals as well... Although any more posts of that nature might attract the wrong crowd.

What kind of religious rituals?

Female Genital Mutilation to name but one.

Please don't be offended anybody oh I'm so scared I don't want anyone to be offended by anything oh sorry please please please don't involve anybody oh dear :( :( :( :(   .    Not.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

P419 EJW

Looks like the driver did a bad thing with the bus. I couldn't understand what they were saying but it looked like a heated argument. http://uniladmag.com/video/london-tour-bus-mounts-pavement-block-cyclist-altercation/

Tony

Quote from: Lance on August 18, 2014, 10:17:12 AM
Not to sure if this is an incident but yesterday I think4239 was on the 74 in dudley parked up with its hazard warning lights on

4239 is a Perry Barr bus which never moved out of the garage yesterday

P419 EJW

Not a bus incident but 8A is mentioned...

Ladypool Road attacker leaving scene on bus minutes after punching cyclist.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/video-ladypool-road-attacker-leaving-7678526

bususer12

Anyone know what bus was involved in the crash in Dudley today

mranon

someone mentioned yesterday that a travel express no.1 hit a nxwm no.1 in tettenhall yesterday, anyone know which buses were involved

Trident 4609

Quote from: mranon on August 27, 2014, 09:59:17 PM
someone mentioned yesterday that a travel express no.1 hit a nxwm no.1 in tettenhall yesterday, anyone know which buses were involved

Was told this also by a driver. I'm sure he said it was 5416. I did see an E400H being towed down towards Horseley Fields this morning with what looked like rear accident damage but was too far in the distance to make out

Thomas Davies

Kind Regards

Thomas Davies

P419 EJW

WARNING - SWEARING AND RACIST ABUSE: Watch moment shocking brawl breaks out on Birmingham bus. Travel bosses investigating clash on number 94 bus from Chelmsley Wood to Birmingham captured on passenger's phone.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/warning---swearing-racist-abuse-7692369

mranon

Quote from: Nathan on August 27, 2014, 10:27:52 PM
Quote from: mranon on August 27, 2014, 09:59:17 PM

Was told this also by a driver. I'm sure he said it was 5416. I did see an E400H being towed down towards Horseley Fields this morning with what looked like rear accident damage but was too far in the distance to make out

turns out the travel express bus was x702uks wonder if it will be repaired?

JoNi

Tony

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on September 04, 2014, 09:07:04 PM
Quote from: JoNi on September 04, 2014, 09:01:48 PM
Go North East bus ended up in graveyard today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-29064682

Is this the dead centre of Newcastle

Control told him to run dead...

Well, the passenger's got took to their final destination!

At least he used his head(stones)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

trident4370

I've heard of "Dead Mileage" but this is something else.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk