News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Forum

Started by Liverpool Street, May 17, 2014, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Quote from: Matt on June 09, 2015, 10:24:40 PM
Sorry to spoil your Jesus moment LS, but it's still playing up.

I can't get this thread out of my unread posts, and on the homepage it still thinks the last post was at 21:57.

Same here. This thread and the Noteworthy workings thread will not leave my unread posts.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

On the section where it shows you what's been posted where in that subsection, I'm not seeing anything after LS's post at 9:57 in this thread

Liverpool Street

One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Thanks

Seems to be back to normal.

It was a conflict in a script with two versions of Mentions running at the same time!
until it cought fire

P419 EJW

Liverpool Street

Quote from: P419 EJW on June 09, 2015, 10:49:49 PM
@Liverpool Street, I got a [1]. :)

Good man.

Do me a favour and quote this post (with a quote inside)

To see if the one quote per post setting is still activated
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

P419 EJW

Quote from: Liverpool Street on June 09, 2015, 10:56:02 PM
Good man.

Do me a favour and quote this post (with a quote inside)

To see if the one quote per post setting is still activated

Sorry, I'm slow tonight. The quoting is fine.

Kevin

Possibly a problem with my phone but....
Apparently I've been banned from the forum for a "personal attack in the round trips thread, since become permanent"
Second time in a couple of weeks this has happened, yet I can still get on via me laptop

@Kevin - it's because you're using mobile internet & must be in an area/using the same mobile network where the person that was banned was / was also using, your laptop will be fine. If you have a frequent issue accessing the forum off your mobile, let me know as soon as you can afterwards & I'll unblock that IP address, HTH, Winston

@Winston its still blocking me if I'm using WiFi on my phone though.
Has happened before and suddenly started allowing me back on again after a couple of days
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk