News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Thandi

Started by MidlandJoe75, February 23, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

Evergreen ARE IN Alma  ST & Thandi coaches asa well    Elite Coaches r separate

nitromatt1

@DiamondDart the buses were at first stored in a corner of Evergreen's Alma St depot, I don't know if they still are, but as far as I know the two companies are unaffiliated

PM

Quote from: Matt on June 16, 2014, 10:09:38 PM
@DiamondDart the buses were at first stored in a corner of Evergreen's Alma St depot, I don't know if they still are, but as far as I know the two companies are unaffiliated

Right-thanks for that info :)

The buses you refer to are the blue darts I presume?

nitromatt1

Quote from: DiamondDart on June 16, 2014, 10:11:44 PM

Right-thanks for that info :)

The buses you refer to are the blue darts I presume?

Yes

Tony

All vehicles in Alma Street 8 days ago were Evergreen vehicles

nitromatt1

Quote from: Tony on June 16, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

Cheers Tony, do you happen to know where DTS are based now?

Tony

Quote from: Matt on June 16, 2014, 10:18:26 PM
Quote from: Tony on June 16, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

Cheers Tony, do you happen to know where DTS are based now?

11-12 Anne Street, Smethwick B66 2NZ

John

Solo1

fleetline6477

Saw one of their Plaxton Darts on the 335 today registered TJZ 2842 which Dart has been re-registered?

James4368

do evergreen and thandi have their coaches in alme street depot? because im visiting evergreens on 25th july and thandis on the same day
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Tony

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on June 29, 2014, 04:28:21 PM
do evergreen and thandi have their coaches in alme street depot? because im visiting evergreens on 25th july and thandis on the same day

Have you got advance permission? It is unusual to be allowed into either operator, and you cannot see much from the outside Thandis, although since demolishing the office block you can see a lot of Evergreen's yard from the entrance.

Thandi are in Abberley Street, about half a mile away

James4368

Quote from: Tony on June 29, 2014, 04:32:45 PM

Have you got advance permission? It is unusual to be allowed into either operator, and you cannot see much from the outside Thandis, although since demolishing the office block you can see a lot of Evergreen's yard from the entrance.

I sent them a email for Saturday 25th july and said that's ok
Local Bus Routes

Tony

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on June 29, 2014, 04:34:26 PM

Good for you, is that Evergreen or both? If you visit Thandi they are closer to the 82/7 route

James4368

Quote from: Tony on June 29, 2014, 04:39:16 PM
Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on June 29, 2014, 04:34:26 PM

Good for you, is that Evergreen or both? If you visit Thandi they are closer to the 82/7 route
evergreen on alme street
thandi on abberley street
Local Bus Routes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk