News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

YN64AOG

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Mike S

Hi Just leaving a message as a newbie but have browsed for a year or two

Will probably only be an occasional poster

Rob H

X1 Birmingham - Coventry

Stuharris 6360

Welcome @Mike S, great to have you on board.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BusFan94

Welcome to the forum @Mike S oh and there is another Mike K.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

YN64AOG

Quote from: Mike S on July 28, 2017, 09:11:37 PM
Hi Just leaving a message as a newbie but have browsed for a year or two

Will probably only be an occasional poster

Hi @Mike S

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

PinkBus

Hi, found this forum by chance googling old West Midlands buses and decided to join and join in the interesting conversations.

A bit about myself, I'm female, and while I'm not really as much of a enthusiasts most of you, I've always been interested in travelling on buses since my school days and enjoy days of just riding round on local buses.

I hope to get to Wythall this year as I would love to travel on some of their '70's and '80's buses and bring back good memories.

I like the Metrobuses, they were on most of the routes I used growing up.
Just sitting here
Watching the Outer Circle buses
Go round and round...

Squiz1971

Welcome to the forum @PinkBus. Wythall is a great place for the nostalgic buses from some our youths, I go there myself

Rob H

X1 Birmingham - Coventry

YN64AOG

Quote from: PinkBus on February 09, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
Hi, found this forum by chance googling old West Midlands buses and decided to join and join in the interesting conversations.

A bit about myself, I'm female, and while I'm not really as much of a enthusiasts most of you, I've always been interested in travelling on buses since my school days and enjoy days of just riding round on local buses.

I hope to get to Wythall this year as I would love to travel on some of their '70's and '80's buses and bring back good memories.

I like the Metrobuses, they were on most of the routes I used growing up.

Welcome @PinkBus

PinkBus

Thank you all for the welcome.  :)
Just sitting here
Watching the Outer Circle buses
Go round and round...

Crosville

Long term lurker, interested in bus routed both old & modern, although don't have any personal connections to the Midlands, do like paying a visit riding the bus routes, mostly West Midlands bus routes.

Rob T

All

Just a quick post to say Hi.

I have had a connection with the West Mids for over 20 odd years and a former resident of Kings Heath, moved back down South due to family health issues, however early next year Feb/Mar time I will be moving back up to the area again. Not decided where yet...

Been about 4 years since I last visited the area, however I will back up next week for a couple days for a visit and a catch up on what is new since my last visit. I do majority of my spotting/Haulage in and around London, needing only a hand full of 67 plates and 18 plates for sightings everything up to that I have seen.

I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum in the near future for now I will just be keeping up with things.

Many Thanks
Rob

Rob H

Quote from: Rob T on August 17, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
All

Just a quick post to say Hi.

I have had a connection with the West Mids for over 20 odd years and a former resident of Kings Heath, moved back down South due to family health issues, however early next year Feb/Mar time I will be moving back up to the area again. Not decided where yet...

Been about 4 years since I last visited the area, however I will back up next week for a couple days for a visit and a catch up on what is new since my last visit. I do majority of my spotting/Haulage in and around London, needing only a hand full of 67 plates and 18 plates for sightings everything up to that I have seen.

I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum in the near future for now I will just be keeping up with things.

Many Thanks
Rob

From One Rob to another Welcome to the Forum :D
X1 Birmingham - Coventry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk