News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Name & shame

Started by Tony, August 22, 2013, 07:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AV4248

Quote from: Dom on July 02, 2015, 05:08:33 PM
Tried mate, intellectual property use is effective and states that only the creator (I.e me!) has the ownership to the item in question (I.e My Photo) and that if someone wished to use it they must ask permission or it is a crime. I believe not I think the age min for FaceBook is 13 (Although not 100%)

Correct. Minimum age is 13.

Tara4352

My mates have facebook and they're my age

Gareth

Rhys, why didn't you simply ask Dom beforehand if you could use the photo, as you are in it and would like to use it as a profile photo? I'm sure any reasonable request could have been granted. Your attitude now is doing you no favours.

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Rhys S on July 02, 2015, 05:59:48 PM
My mates have facebook and they're my age

So if your mates do something that you know is wrong then you can do it?

I'm sure that's not right.

danny

@Rhys S. What you have done is plagiarism if you are trying too pass @Dom  photo off as your own and theft at the least. Both of which are criminal offences, I strongly suggest you remove the picture before the incident escalates, being in a photo does not give you right of ownership, if that was so the majority of members on this forum would have the rights to half of Tony's photos and anyone who shares their photography skills kindly here from Flickr.
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

MW

I think the facts are passing photos as your own morally wrong and I wouldn't do it.

As for criminal offences and against the law, don't be silly, what law?

From the eyes of the law, he hasn't broken any surely?

Gareth

It could be a lot worse, it's only a bus. A former member of this forum uploaded a photo of me and my partner taken from my facebook page and posted it on his/her own facebook page. Now that creeped me out!

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BK63 YWP

@Tony on flickr a guy bhatfield28 that has used your photos before without your permission has got a pic of 4763 in Coventry's new livery but has a link to the site. Did you give him permission to use?

Edit: heres the link

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/66024294@N07/19416358925/
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Kiewii

Quote from: Chris on July 08, 2015, 12:01:46 AM
@Tony on flickr a guy bhatfield28 that has used your photos before without your permission has got a pic of 4763 in Coventry's new livery but has a link to the site. Did you give him permission to use?

How odd, the same person was mentioned on the previous page for stealing Tony's photos

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Kiewii on July 08, 2015, 12:03:23 AM
How odd, the same person was mentioned on the previous page for stealing Tony's photos

Yea that was the first pic of 4763 on the pits at walsall, The newest photo of 4763 in the garage with 4764 behind it is the photo this bhatfield28 has now put on their flicker
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

P419 EJW

Was looking on National Express West Midlands Facebook page and read the comments on the picture of 1446. I noticed this person 'Mumtaz Bus Driver Ahmed' has got Tony's 2207 picture as his profile picture. It also looks like he has been stealing Tony's other pictures and put them on his wall.

Mumtaz Bus Driver Ahmed.

Tony's picture of 2207.

Stu

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 09, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
Was looking on National Express West Midlands Facebook page and read the comments on the pucture of 1446. I noticed this person 'Mumtaz Bus Driver Ahmed' has got Tony's 2207 picture as his profile picture. It also looks like he has been stealing Tony's other pictures and put them on his wall.

Mumtaz Bus Driver Ahmed.

Tony's picture of 2207.

I've already mentioned this here to Tony, as the same guy has been appearing on my Facebook page also.

Quote from: Stu on July 04, 2015, 01:56:50 PM
@Tony , some of this guys photos look familiar... is this anyone here?
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007315065168&fref=ufi

My locals:

John

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 09, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
Was looking on National Express West Midlands Facebook page and read the comments on the picture of 1446. I noticed this person 'Mumtaz Bus Driver Ahmed' has got Tony's 2207 picture as his profile picture. It also looks like he has been stealing Tony's other pictures and put them on his wall.

Mumtaz Bus Driver Ahmed.

Tony's picture of 2207.

2 of mine on that page too. 4149 and 4461

Stu

Quote from: John on July 09, 2015, 08:10:51 PM
2 of mine on that page too. 4149 and 4461

Are you on Facebook, John? If so, just report the pictures.
My locals:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk