News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Johnsons

Started by jc, May 02, 2012, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

John

Johnsons have 3 New OmniLinks, wonder what route they are for!

http://www.johnsonscoaches.co.uk/news-detail.php?NewsID=106

winston

Quote from: John on April 15, 2013, 03:43:08 PM
Johnsons have 3 New OmniLinks, wonder what route they are for!

http://www.johnsonscoaches.co.uk/news-detail.php?NewsID=106

Its says 2 brand new Scania buses if you click on the news tab in the headlines

John

Quote from: Winston on April 15, 2013, 03:50:29 PM

So it does!! sorry

winston

Quote from: John on April 15, 2013, 03:57:34 PM
Quote from: Winston on April 15, 2013, 03:50:29 PM

So it does!! sorry

Not a problem!

tank90

Park and Ride, er X50 maybe not sure have to wait and see.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

barry

Sad to advise that one of the brand new Scania Buses in the Johnsons fleet has been badly damaged. With less than 2000 miles on the clock the driver managed to rip most of the near side of the vehicle out as he left the yard - It really looks a mess!

Lukeee

Assuming this will be repaired

barry

Most certainly but no decision on who will do it has been made yet. I believe its too big a job to be done in-house. I gather it was a new driver who totally misjudged the turning curve. He caught the iron gates but kept going. The gates came off & besides smashing windows they opened up around half of the panelling below the windows just like a can-opener... Heart-breaking to see on such a new vehicle.

ilovetea4370

I wondered why I'd only seen the one in service, Was looking forward to these 2 aswell :( Nevermind! On that subject, YT13 HKZ Made it onto the Park and Ride on Monday, and was on the X20 today so presumably just acting as a spare atm?

Matt.N0056

Quote from: trident4370 on May 08, 2013, 10:14:03 PM
I wondered why I'd only seen the one in service, Was looking forward to these 2 aswell :( Nevermind! On that subject, YT13 HKZ Made it onto the Park and Ride on Monday, and was on the X20 today so presumably just acting as a spare atm?

One was on the S7 Tuesday and one day last week

ilovetea4370

HKY on the X50 Saturday so either it was repaired superfast, or the story was exagerated!

John

Quote from: trident4370 on May 13, 2013, 11:36:27 PM
HKY on the X50 Saturday so either it was repaired superfast, or the story was exagerated!

At least it is out in service finally anyhow

barry

HKZ is the vehicle with the body damage.  Some in-house body repairs were done to get it semi-presentable but the near side rear still shows heavy scar damage. I  don't think I exaggerated too much as at the time is looked a lot worse than it does now..... But it is needed for service as much as possible.

The new 63 seater Scania Omniexpress has quickly been christened 'The Beast'

Tony

Quote from: barry on May 14, 2013, 10:33:32 PM
HKZ is the vehicle with the body damage.  Some in-house body repairs were done to get it semi-presentable but the near side rear still shows heavy scar damage. I  don't think I exaggerated too much as at the time is looked a lot worse than it does now..... But it is needed for service as much as possible.

The new 63 seater Scania Omniexpress has quickly been christened 'The Beast'

Here it is still with the body damage

http://wmbusphotos.com/Johnsons/YT13HKZ.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk