News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Acocks Green Garage

Started by Rob H, July 22, 2013, 10:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Either 4651 or 4658 has a All-over AD for Resorts World. Saw it earlier on Carrs Lane on the 5/31.

Tony

Quote from: Jack on September 23, 2017, 06:39:43 PM
Either 4651 or 4658 has a All-over AD for Resorts World. Saw it earlier on Carrs Lane on the 5/31.

Jack

Quote from: Tony on September 23, 2017, 06:41:12 PM
It actually suites the bodywork. It's weird seeing a Gemini with an All-over as they usually get thrown onto the Tridents/ALX B7's.
It's funny NX have put this on 4658, seeing they no longer run to Resorts World anymore on the 97A!

Tony

Quote from: Jack on September 23, 2017, 06:42:51 PM
It actually suites the bodywork. It's weird seeing a Gemini with an All-over as they usually get thrown onto the Tridents/ALX B7's.
It's funny NX have put this on 4658, seeing they no longer run to Resorts World anymore on the 97A!

I choose the vehicles, depending on where the advertiser requests it.

NX don't choose the adverts, the advertising request them. Resorts World wanted a bus that went to both Birmingham and Solihull. What difference does the 97A make, people at the NEC know about Resorts World. The whole point of the advert is to let people who don't know about know where it is.

Jack

Quote from: Tony on September 23, 2017, 06:50:43 PM
I choose the vehicles, depending on where the advertiser requests it.

NX don't choose the adverts, the advertising request them. Resorts World wanted a bus that went to both Birmingham and Solihull. What difference does the 97A make, people at the NEC know about Resorts World. The whole point of the advert is to let people who don't know about know where it is.
I know how to get to Resorts World from the NEC. After a naughty 97A only went to the International Station (Saturday) when they are suppose to go to Resorts World on Saturdays. TBH you can go and say that to the people who weren't happy to see the 97A go and have to do a walk. After the the 97A was withdrawn, there was many people saying that it was deliberately taken off? Wasn't it funded for by Resorts World?

Quote from: Jack on September 23, 2017, 06:54:51 PM
I know how to get to Resorts World from the NEC. After a naughty 97A only went to the International Station (Saturday) when they are suppose to go to Resorts World on Saturdays. TBH you can go and say that to the people who weren't happy to see the 97A go and have to do a walk. After the the 97A was withdrawn, there was many people saying that it was deliberately taken off? Wasn't it funded for by Resorts World?
Why was it withdrawn, if it was well used ? Because when I used it I was the only person on the bus.
Did all these people complaining actually use it, or were they only complaining for the sake of it, like those complaining about the 71/72 and then when a replacement (the 71a is introduced) nobody uses it.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on September 23, 2017, 06:58:01 PM
Why was it withdrawn, if it was well used ? Because when I used it I was the only person on the bus.
Did all these people complaining actually use it, or were they only complaining for the sake of it, like those complaining about the 71/72 and then when a replacement (the 71a is introduced) nobody uses it.
No it was funded. Resorts World must of not wanted to fund NX anymore for it. Those complaining for the 71 was for it Solihull to Sutton. The 71A carries nothing because of the 71E who hog the Stop at Solihull.

Saw the 11's being diverted via Spring Hill, presumably via Five Ways as well today.
Looked very odd seeing them at Spring hill. 4230 and a 46XX Gemini are on the City Hospital to Bearwood 11a/c connection shuttle.

Also Hybrids on the BC 24 being diverted allover the place, down the Dudley Road, City Road then Hagley Road. That also looked very odd.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

2212 has had its rear window branding reapplied. Rode it yesterday on the 37.

The driver on 4663 on the 11C this morning was telling passengers that he's never heard of the £3 local daysaver, this morning. The full 11 route is within the boundary.
http://nxdudley.oneblackbear.com/files/2017-09/local-daysaver-map-september.jpg
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Kevin

Quote from: 2206 on October 02, 2017, 08:58:43 PM
The driver on 4663 on the 11C this morning was telling passengers that he's never heard of the £3 local daysaver, this morning. The full 11 route is within the boundary.
http://nxdudley.oneblackbear.com/files/2017-09/local-daysaver-map-september.jpg

Someone tried to buy one on the 28 yesterday evening, driver was trying to say it wasn't valid and it wasn't coming up as an option on his Init machine - despite it being entirely valid...
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

4656 went out of service at the Station Roaad, Flaxley Road stop on the 11A in Stechford at 15:45 due to a fault with the bus.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Bus1237

I saw 2220 being towed down Olton Boulevard East today at 12:20PM.

V89MOA

4502 is on the 5 today if anyone needs it post repaint, 10:50 departure from Solihull.

Jack

4296 had 'Driver Training Not in Service' on its display. Was doing circles of Acocks Green and later saw it on Severne Road heading towards Broomhall Crescent. Perhaps learning the 1?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk