News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Wolverhampton Garage

Started by Trident 4609, July 21, 2013, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusMan Greg

Yes I agree that looking at it now the 76's are a bit of a waste considering people in coven have got 877/878 and penkridge have also got the 75

Westy

If Nx come off the 54, its back to traveling via Cannock from Bloxwich to Stafford!

Westy

How come Walsall's Platties can announce the next stop as soon as they pass the last stop, but Wolves Platties, based on the 529, dont announce the stop until you are practically on top of it?

Not very helpful for blind passengers!

Jack

Quote from: Westy on December 13, 2017, 10:43:44 PM
How come Walsall's Platties can announce the next stop as soon as they pass the last stop, but Wolves Platties, based on the 529, dont announce the stop until you are practically on top of it?

Not very helpful for blind passengers!
PB's are like that. It would be good if they could make them like AG's and WA's as "The Next Stop Is..."

DJ

What will be happening with the extra Tridents from the 79E once that wraps up? I'm not sure how many are needed to run it but I'm guessing there must be at least a good half a dozen on there.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

MW

Quote from: DJ98 on December 13, 2017, 11:28:41 PM
What will be happening with the extra Tridents from the 79E once that wraps up? I'm not sure how many are needed to run it but I'm guessing there must be at least a good half a dozen on there.

I think it's 3.

I expect it'll just mean 3 or however many it is will be withdrawn.

Dom

Quote from: MW on December 14, 2017, 01:04:17 AM
I think it's 3.

I expect it'll just mean 3 or however many it is will be withdrawn.

DJ

Quote from: Dom on December 14, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

Half a dozen wasn't a bad guess then! ;)

I recall reading about Coventry running a bit low after a few losses due to accidents and what have you, maybe they could be sent down there rather than being withdrawn, or has that issue been solved now?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

BK63 YWP

Coventry is getting some b7rles
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

mranon

don't forget Coventry had 4142 and pn 4147 without anything replacing them, and 4169/71 was announced to be withdrawn last night on a fb page. so in theory there is 4 41's that have gone

MW

Quote from: Dom on December 14, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

It's the 79E between Wolverhampton & Bilston right. From what I can see on the timetable, the longest round trip isn't more than 40 mins. For the PVR to be 6, it implies that there is a 20 minute drop back in the peak. I'm not familiar with routes on that side of the network but that seems excessive. If it's a 40 minute round trip at most, that would suggest a PVR of 4, at a frequency of every 10 minutes. Am I missing something?

BN

Quote from: MW on December 14, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
It's the 79E between Wolverhampton & Bilston right. From what I can see on the timetable, the longest round trip isn't more than 40 mins. For the PVR to be 6, it implies that there is a 20 minute drop back in the peak. I'm not familiar with routes on that side of the network but that seems excessive. If it's a 40 minute round trip at most, that would suggest a PVR of 4, at a frequency of every 10 minutes. Am I missing something?

Its 5.

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Dom

@Trident 4194 B7s on the 81 are not rare what so ever!!

Trident 4194

Quote from: Dom on December 20, 2017, 01:24:56 PM
@Trident 4194 B7s on the 81 are not rare what so ever!!

Chill mate, I just remember you used to say " a B7RLE on a weekday service is noteworthy, as one on a Saturday is booked"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk