News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 27, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
Not driving today Saturday is when I drive in the Afternoon So I get into Walsall for Lunch buy a few games for my PlayStation then head to garage. For about 14:00PM

You only drive Saturday afternoons?

BusFan94

No I drove on Wednesday and I driving Tuesday next week, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday it's just that I'm booking time off last week I worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,friday,Saturday,Sunday it's due to when the garage is busiest and when others drivers are available. For example today I would be on the X51 but the driver who is currently taking my duty on it is a regular one on there.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 27, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
Not driving today Saturday is when I drive in the Afternoon So I get into Walsall for Lunch buy a few games for my PlayStation then head to garage. For about 14:00PM

Your last quote said you only drive mornings?

None of your postings about this job tie up with how either the training school or Walsall work.

As you know all Roll numbers are 6 digits long. What are the first 3 of yours? That will not identify you to anyone as that still leaves 1000 choices of number.

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 27, 2017, 12:51:48 PM
No I drove on Wednesday and I driving Tuesday next week, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday it's just that I'm booking time off last week I worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,friday,Saturday,Sunday it's due to when the garage is busiest and when others drivers are available. For example today I would be on the X51 but the driver who is currently taking my duty on it is a regular one on there.

I am getting tired of this

Walsall say they have no-one new with these working arrangements. New drivers do not drive Platinums. New drivers do not drive on their own in service before doing full route learning and a spell of buddy driving. In the recent past they have received emails from someone pretending to be from within the company trying to obtain details of running boards and duties from a familiar looking email address.

Can I remind people to check the rules of the forum about fake information.

My PM is available for anyone to prove my fears are misplaced

BusFan94

Quote from: Tony on July 27, 2017, 02:19:02 PM
Your last quote said you only drive mornings?

None of your postings about this job tie up with how either the training school or Walsall work.

As you know all Roll numbers are 6 digits long. What are the first 3 of yours? That will not identify you to anyone as that still leaves 1000 choices of number.
They are 534
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

BusFan94

Quote from: Tony on July 27, 2017, 05:39:52 PM
I am getting tired of this

Walsall say they have no-one new with these working arrangements. New drivers do not drive Platinums. New drivers do not drive on their own in service before doing full route learning and a spell of buddy driving. In the recent past they have received emails from someone pretending to be from within the company trying to obtain details of running boards and duties from a familiar looking email address.

Can I remind people to check the rules of the forum about fake information.

My PM is available for anyone to prove my fears are misplaced
I had the job since I Was off the forum which was due to internet issues so I am not new I kept it quiet for a bit on here so I didn't get harrsed
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 27, 2017, 06:49:56 PM
I had the job since I Was off the forum which was due to internet issues so I am not new I kept it quiet for a bit on here so I didn't get harrsed

You said a few days ago you were still training this week

You have 3 choices
I actually hope it is number 1, but another member of this forum has read your post about driving this Saturday to one of the managers at Walsall who said it was complete rubbish.

PM me with your roll number
Own up all this is a lie
Leave the forum

Jack D

55 Will be on diversion tomorrow due to Shardfest. Pithall Road is closed to Cars and buses. I don't know what the diversion is yet though anyone else know ?

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 27, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

Note from Tony

This post is complete fantasy - Warning anyone posting lies consistently (not one off errors we all make) will be removed permanently from the forum

Squiz1971

Seen a 14 on Washwood Heath Riad by Aston Church Road  inbound around 19:20. One of Bc tridents with the orange destination led's

Quote from: Squiz1971 on August 01, 2017, 10:30:52 PM
Seen a 14 on Washwood Heath Riad by Aston Church Road  inbound around 19:20. One of Bc tridents with the orange destination led's
https://www.networkwestmidlands.com/plan-your-journey/disruptions/#/params?TransportModeA=5#3640_Centro
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

karl724223

Somebody cocked up last night on the colmore row diversion sending us up a one way street that hadn't been closed to traffic that should have. Church st

Kevin

PB 4477 running along Nechells Park Road this morning 08:18 displaying "FD Fort Dunlop", on diversion from star city?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on August 19, 2017, 04:10:02 PM
Birmingham Half and International Marathon - Sunday 15 October 2017.
http://www.travelinemidlands.co.uk/wmtis/XSLT_ADDINFO_REQUEST?filterInfoID=3799_Centro
Wonderful. I notice Perry Barr is involved. So the 33/51/52/52A are going to be using the 7 bus stops on Summer Lane. Newtown Row (full length) will be closed? Good thing I don't go out on Sundays. All the 93*, 997 and X51 will also be using Summer Lane. Will be fun seeing Platniums going down Summer Lane.

P.S I think people will be happy the X51 will be non-Stop to Scott Arms!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk