News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutsey

How long has the 3C been running and what is the purpose of it?

Busman Jamie

3C only runs certain times of the day and serves Norton Green Lane I believe where as the 3 doesn't

Westy

The 3C is probably yet another attempt to run a service to an area, which despite the residents saying otherwise, where there's no demand, according to Arriva!

Bob

Itll prob get axed. My money would be on 61 going or severely cut. Why they need 4 buses an hour to lichfield i dont know! The 21 is definetely going so Longford Estate will have barely any service apart from the Select 67 which is no good if your a farepayer and need on ward connections. Bus transport in Cannock is dying, badly

Kevin

Well if people won't use the buses....
It's like the night buses in Brum, thousands of people would love them, me especially on the 51, but no one is using them so the 50 is becoming weekend only - so no real prospect of other night buses being introduced
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Anyone in Cannock seen the Express & Star today?

Solo1

Quote from: Westy on February 15, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
Anyone in Cannock seen the Express & Star today?
why what s in there about arriva

Bob

Staffordshire Tory Scum County Council how out of touch are they? Do people not need to get to work on Sundays? Jesus wept. Its appalling to be fair

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bob on February 15, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
Staffordshire Tory Scum County Council how out of touch are they? Do people not need to get to work on Sundays? Jesus wept. Its appalling to be fair

But have you considered that taxpayers money is being wasted on frivolitys that are not being used and costing the taxpayer money to run.

It's good to see that they have considered strongly on what taxpayers are paying for and removing non essential services.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Bob on February 15, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Sorry to get political here but you think that labour would keep funding buses that weren't being used?

Bob

Quote from: Trident 4194 on February 15, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
Sorry to get political here but you think that labour would keep funding buses that weren't being used?

Yes! They never axed entire Sunday networks!

And Trainbasher people use them just not enough to generate a profit, but it provides a service and a lifeline to people! But as i believe youre a tory or have stated before you probably wouldnt understand that. Id hate to think what your non transpirt views are 😜

Westy

Staffordshire is obviously not the place to live if you rely on public transport!

the trainbasher

Quote from: Bob on February 15, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
Yes! They never axed entire Sunday networks!

And Trainbasher people use them just not enough to generate a profit, but it provides a service and a lifeline to people! But as i believe youre a tory or have stated before you probably wouldnt understand that. Id hate to think what your non transpirt views are 😜

If the taxpayer is subsidising a route which is costing more than the average fare for that area, it should be scrapped. Move it to demand responsive transport instead.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

What's the betting Arriva wont retender for the 3a?

Or even win it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk