News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Sunny Travel

Started by Tony, July 05, 2012, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

It doesn't meet the emission regulations to go into solihull

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Eric Shaw

Discount NA52AXN was on the 71E this afternoon.

Eric Shaw

NA52AXN is now a regular on the 71E. It carries the fleet number 08 but I couldn't see any sign of the legal ownership. They are still hogging the stops in Solihull.

Jack

Quote from: Eric Shaw on February 03, 2018, 07:43:17 PM
They are still hogging the stops in Solihull.
They are always hogging the Solihull Stop.

Eric Shaw

MW, It was not me taking photos in Solihull yesterday. I made my observations on Sunny waiting for the 73 to go back home. A Sunny bus arrived at the stop 12 minutes before the booked time and was still there when my 73 arrived. Previous Sunny's had left early.

Eric Shaw

Sunny operating 103, 105 and Discount 08 on the 3 vehicle 71E today. RKT driver appeared to be driving the Discount vehicle. The timetable at the Wheatsheaf was showing RKT operating only in the evenings but the timetable in Solihull and that on Network WM website contradict this. All very mysterious.

Straightlines

Quote from: Eric Shaw on March 08, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
The timetable at the Wheatsheaf was showing RKT operating only in the evenings but the timetable in Solihull and that on Network WM website contradict this. All very mysterious.

Sounds like the unfortunate cocktail of Cowboy's and a Combined Authority that couldn't organise excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages in a brewery...

Eric Shaw

Ignore my last post on Sunny. I misread the timetables at the Wheatsheaf because they use a different format  for the them on each side of the road. Also Social 08 may have been on loan to RKT nut Sunny.

Lukeee

Wonder if this the beginning of the end of Sunny Travel, unless there gonna plan another route

Jack

Quote from: Lukeee on April 14, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
Wonder if this the beginning of the end of Sunny Travel, unless there gonna plan another route
At least it means the Solihull town Stop won't constantly be blocked.

Quote from: Jack on April 14, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
At least it means the Solihull town Stop won't constantly be blocked.
Currently -
Sunny have 3 buses on the and RK Travel have 1 on the Chelmsley Wood to Solihull corridor.
From the end of April -
DTS will have 1 bus on the, RK Travel will have 2 and Sunny will have 1.
So together they'll have 4 buses on there, the same as currently.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

Wonder which bus will join the rk travel fleet

Jack

Quote from: 2206 on April 14, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
Currently -
Sunny have 3 buses on the and RK Travel have 1 on the Chelmsley Wood to Solihull corridor.
From the end of April -
DTS will have 1 bus on the, RK Travel will have 2 and Sunny will have 1.
So together they'll have 4 buses on there, the same as currently.
But DTS and RK don't hog the Stop like Sunny do!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk