News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Taking photographs when on Centro's property

Started by Tony, October 13, 2014, 08:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminiFan1991

Does this "Procedure" also apply for bus garages ?!
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Bryan

Quote from: BusFan on July 11, 2015, 11:17:12 PM
Does this "Procedure" also apply for bus garages ?!

Centro don't have any garages.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: Bryan on July 11, 2015, 11:23:53 PM
Centro don't have any garages.

My apologies, I was referring to NXWM garages, I don't mind writing a letter to HQ if it allows me a better look.

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: MW on July 12, 2015, 12:50:01 AM
Really and truly you don't need anyone's permission to photograph wherever you want.

There's nothing stopping you from getting a high viz and walking into these sites/depots and taking pictures if that's what you wanna do.

I reckon you can get away with taking a bus for an hour and parking it back and nobody would notice in some places!

I understand that but I dont want to be "breaking any rules".

I recently went to PB (Job interview) and I headed to the toilet in which you have to go to main garage area (Side path) but on the way back, I quickly took a few photos and to my amusement they came out blurry.  >:( It was the only good opportunity I had as well. Their was a crimson Omnilink in the pits as well.

I have noticed that as well.  I'll happily ring the garage and if possible have a supervised walk with a driver/ supervisor and gets some nice shots that way.

I tend to make my journeys on Sundays as thats when they're most full so if you spot a long haired brown fella outside a garage, don't fret, that'll be me !

Liam

My uncle, until recently, worked in pool meadow as a janitor and he never told anyone off for taking photos, when I asked him why, he said, 'they're not hurting anyone, it isn't banned, what's the f*****g point?'

A day in the mind of the p**** in charge of centro...

MD: Huh... Run out of things to restrict

Assistant: Look, sir, a bus spotter

MD: ooh goody, let's ban photos, i'll get a bonus and fuck whatever anyone else says!

Assistant: are you sure that is wise sir?

MD: You're fired parker

domino.99

Quote from: Liam on November 06, 2015, 10:05:10 PM
My uncle, until recently, worked in pool meadow as a janitor and he never told anyone off for taking photos, when I asked him why, he said, 'they're not hurting anyone, it isn't banned, what's the f*****g point?'

A day in the mind of the p**** in charge of centro...
MD: Huh... Run out of things to restrict
Assistant: Look, sir, a bus spotter
MD: ooh goody, let's ban photos, i'll get a bonus and fuck whatever anyone else says!
assistant: are you sure that is wise sir?
MD: You're fired parker

Not meaning to sound rude here he was only a janitor so doesn't really have that much authority unless there dropping litter whilst doing it!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Dom on November 07, 2015, 08:02:51 AM
Not meaning to sound rude here he was only a janitor so doesn't really have that much authority unless there dropping litter whilst doing it!

Hahahaha

Although those 'janitors' might be security too
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liam

Quote from: Dom on November 07, 2015, 08:02:51 AM

@Dom I completely understand what you are saying, I thought that all the staff had the same authority on Centro's 'Photo Nazi Policy'

The point I was making is that staff are told not to let anyone take photos but in actual fact Centro haven't banned it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk