News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Telford Garage

Started by Ashley, April 06, 2014, 12:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark114

Hi Chris thank you for your list on the sightings you seen at Telford on Saturday the reason I went I wanted to see if I could get 3705 I was there from 1330 until 1600 but sadly I didn't see it regarding 3734 it worked the 1603 to Wolverhampton as I caught that one home also I can confirm this vehicle did not have transponder to activate the barrier at perton as it had to go the long way round

Depotosw

Hi Mark, no worries. I thought there seemed to be alot of odd allocations on the day. I was also looking for 3705, did have it in early January on the 7. Thanks for info regarding 3734 and Perton, confirmed a suspicion I had in mind when I saw it head out on that run.

Thanks
Chris

mark114

No problem Chris thank you for your reply I have just checked the fleet changes for January no sign of 3705 on the list so I am only thinking it's still at Telford well hope so anyway as I'm going back there other 17th

Mark

Westy

This thing about the transponder on Perton, I guess it's something fitted to the bus to activate it.

Surprised they don't have a mobile version, which can be moved from bus to bus, or is it more complicated than that?

Depotosw

No worries Mark, posted elsewhere that 3705 is currently been serviced at Telford which will explain its lack of appearance of late.

mark114

Again Chris thank you for the up date on 3705 as I did say earlier I was going to Telford again on the 17th but I might delay my trip by a week until the 24th so hopefully it might be out by then

Mark

mark114

Hi all am visiting Telford again tomorrow hoping to see 3705/4807 regarding 3705 I was told it's in for a service but that was around a couple of weeks ago as for 4807 am not hopeful as I have never seen it info on both would be greatly appreciated

TOF719S

Did you manage to find 3705? I found 4807 was on the Free Tesco Bus last time I went but that only operates during the week.

mark114

Hello TOF719S thank you so much for the post and also reply no sadly I could not make it today as I was called into work this morning not to worry there is always another time good to hear 4807 is still active I must go over there when the tesco bus runs in the week i might get lucky seeing it thank you again for your post greatly appreciated

Depotosw

Didn't see 3705 yesterday but wasn't around long to look, managed a round trip on 4803 on the 18 to Much Wenlock which is usually an E200 on a Saturday.

mark114

Hi Chris well at least you saw a decker and hoping your trip was a good one sadly I could not make it to Telford yesterday as I was called into work as for 3705 I believe our last conversion you said that it was in for a service so hopefully it will be out soon also I think if you go to any other location what I do is stay in one place for around 3 hours and if you don't see what you are looking for I tend to move on and in that time as you may know they will start repeating themselves so that's the time to move on anyway thank you again for you post which is greatly appreciated

Mark

TOF719S

I had a report of 3705 being on the route 7 today.

mark114

Hello TOF719S thank you so much for your post on the up date on 3705 which is greatly appreciated

Mark

Depotosw

2401 YJ58 PKF turned up from Cannock and operating at Telford, it appeared in Shrewsbury today on service 96. Loan or transfer?

Rich-82

Optare Solo 2537 YJ11OHH seen on the 96 to Shrewsbury this morning from telford

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk