News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Forum

Started by Liverpool Street, May 17, 2014, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on December 13, 2014, 02:01:31 AM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 13, 2014, 01:23:24 AM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on December 12, 2014, 09:34:26 PM
Is it intentional that we can now see how many posts people have made?

I can assure you that it is not.

~

Turns out the core theme directory somehow corrupted itself. A simple force master reset did the trick, good as new. As for the post count, it'll be removed shortly.

I've lost my avatar when the post count re-appeared, if I try & re-load a new/existing jpeg, I get the following error message:

An Error Has Occurred!

The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

Something has corrupted the whole upload & theme related directories.

The management are working hard to fix the problem.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 13, 2014, 10:57:34 AM
Quote from: Winston on December 13, 2014, 02:01:31 AM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 13, 2014, 01:23:24 AM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on December 12, 2014, 09:34:26 PM
Is it intentional that we can now see how many posts people have made?

I can assure you that it is not.

~

Turns out the core theme directory somehow corrupted itself. A simple force master reset did the trick, good as new. As for the post count, it'll be removed shortly.

I've lost my avatar when the post count re-appeared, if I try & re-load a new/existing jpeg, I get the following error message:

An Error Has Occurred!

The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

Something has corrupted the whole upload & theme related directories.

The management are working hard to fix the problem.

Good Man!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Matt on December 15, 2014, 09:04:04 AM
Bit of a weird one this... I can only access the forum by going onto the home page and clicking the link to the forum, or via a search engine.

If I try to get on via a bookmark or typing the URL in directly, I get a HTTP 403 Forbidden!

I had the same problem on my phone at home last night.

Just tried the direct link your suggesting...

Wmbusphotos.com/forum

>Forbidden

>Something for Tony, this one.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 15, 2014, 09:50:45 AM
Quote from: Matt on December 15, 2014, 09:04:04 AM
Bit of a weird one this... I can only access the forum by going onto the home page and clicking the link to the forum, or via a search engine.

If I try to get on via a bookmark or typing the URL in directly, I get a HTTP 403 Forbidden!

I had the same problem on my phone at home last night.

Just tried the direct link your suggesting...

Wmbusphotos.com/forum

>Forbidden

>Something for Tony, this one.

That's what it said whilst accessing on my phone but I can get straight on without going through the main site if I am using a computer

the trainbasher

Quote from: Matt on December 19, 2014, 12:03:41 AM
I just got a "504 Gateway Time-out". If of interest to any error enthusiasts.

Been happening a few times on Ios 8 and Android 4.4 (both Chrome for Android and Safari for iOS have been affected for me)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tara4352

Quote from: Matt on December 19, 2014, 06:37:42 AM
Quote from: the trainbasher on December 19, 2014, 12:19:33 AM
Quote from: Matt on December 19, 2014, 12:03:41 AM
I just got a "504 Gateway Time-out". If of interest to any error enthusiasts.

Been happening a few times on Ios 8 and Android 4.4 (both Chrome for Android and Safari for iOS have been affected for me)

This was on my PC
Just had the same

Stu

Quote from: windy miller on December 23, 2014, 02:09:08 AM
   The Avin a Larf thread came up as not recognised and suggested avin a LARD  din't do a FAT lot of good as its missing altogether now  :'( :'( :'( :)

It's been moved to General Discussion board:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=179.0

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

windy miller

Thanks stu  your link appears to be the the only access to it?   very strange :-\
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: windy miller on December 23, 2014, 02:42:12 PM
Thanks stu  your link appears to be the the only access to it?   very strange :-\

Its in General Catergory at the very bottom of the forum page Windy, not in general discussion under West Midlands Buses.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

NXWM Spectra

Just had this message:

QuoteConnection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Tony

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on December 23, 2014, 06:39:45 PM
Just had this message:

QuoteConnection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
thing

That happens occasionally for a few reasons, normally clears within a few minutes, when it doesn't is when there are problems which screws the whole thing up

winston

Quote from: Stu on December 23, 2014, 07:28:47 AM
Quote from: windy miller on December 23, 2014, 02:09:08 AM
   The Avin a Larf thread came up as not recognised and suggested avin a LARD  din't do a FAT lot of good as its missing altogether now  :'( :'( :'( :)

It's been moved to General Discussion board:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=179.0

I moved it, based on suggestions by other members it was more appropriate located under 'General Discussion' than questions, I didn't leave a re-direction, as others moaned about that previously.

winston

Quote from: Matt on December 26, 2014, 01:10:06 AM
Winston, your doppelganger has escaped.. (see attachment)

Think it might have been that I had two browsers open on my phone at the same time

trident4370

Messages are being a bit temperamental tonight!

Stuharris 6360

Is it my internet, or is the forum up and down today, keep getting 502, bad gateway error?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk