News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The Mechanics Hut ~ Forum Testing

Started by Liverpool Street, May 14, 2014, 08:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

All.

This is a topic of which can be used by all members to test out new features and strings of code ect.

I dare say it shares similarities with The Sandbox which can be found on Wikipedia.

Either way, if you wish to test anything, instead of clogging up threads with "Test Test" etc etc then use this thread.

Not for arguments or anything just for testing.

[Thanks to @Matt for the idea]
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

@Liverpool Street

Couldn't it have been called something more bus related...like the mechanics dept? Or the mess? :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

@Nathan

The first time i've tested if this works :)

NXWM Spectra

I'll try this thing too...

@Liverpool Street

Please let me know if this works/doesn't work.

Rob H

60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

P419 EJW

@Liverpool Street Hai!

Edit: Yay, it works! I did it correctly.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Stuharris 6360

@Liverpool Street 

Does it work for more than one person, ie: when you are replying to more than one person?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

P419 EJW

Stuharris 6360

Poor Liverpool Streets email will be going mad!!

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

winston

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk