News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Locomotive in allover advert livery!

Started by Tony, December 01, 2013, 10:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Justin Tyme

Kevin

Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

windy miller

I think there were two loco's which carried the word 'police' one was used in a TV advert supposedly pulling alongside a 'speeding' train and booking the driver! I think this loco was originally 37093 then re-numbered and painted in what should have been a water-based paint designed to wash off easily... Yeh...as if!.. The other was a brush 47 in police livery and used to deter tresspassers with some success. Both locos were withdrawn last year I believe?
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

Quote from: windy miller on January 24, 2014, 03:17:03 AM
I think there were two loco's which carried the word 'police' one was used in a TV advert supposedly pulling alongside a 'speeding' train and booking the driver! I think this loco was originally 37093 then re-numbered and painted in what should have been a water-based paint designed to wash off easily... Yeh...as if!.. The other was a brush 47 in police livery and used to deter tresspassers with some success. Both locos were withdrawn last year I believe?

47829 was the 47. It was cut up at Booths, Rotherham in February 2013

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk