News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Hinckley Bus

Started by leepenfold30, November 27, 2013, 08:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leepenfold30

When do we find out the outcome Office of Fair Trading Investagion into Sale of Centrebus Holdings to Hinckley Bus also what will happen to routes which Hinckley currently do at Present

the trainbasher

27/03/2014 is the date according to OfTs site

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

leepenfold30

Can anyone confirm is 1910 R161 UAL withdrawn at Hinckley since 1906 Joined it's not been seen on Locals at all

arrivaaston

How many R/UAL mercs were left when Centrebus became part of Arriva

leepenfold30

They were 3 left but 1908 R149 UAL ex 433 went to Storage Stafford
1911 R162 UAL ex 439 still out & about on Hinckley Locals

1910 R161 UAL ex 438 has not been seen on Locals in Hinckley

leepenfold30

Could they change from Hinckley Bus back to Arriva when they had it from 1996-2008

What will happen to routes in which Hinckley do

stuartn

Lee, I think 1910 might have been withdrawn when the December service changes came into effect.

leepenfold30

Arriva 158 Leicester via Hinckley having route change on Sunday May 25th can anyone confirm it

williamposh

I think it is only coming out of the bus station in Hinckley

stuartn

Lee, the work on the new bus station starts shortly so they are moving out the remaining routes to other stops.
Do Hinckley Bus have anything left running from the bus station?

I heard the 158 might be going onto Regent Street somewhere.

leepenfold30

Hinckley Bus have 5 58A 58B 71 75 76 81 82 86 X55 all come from Regent Street they going to have Problem in November when fair comes for weekend it happens every year Stuart

148 58 86 & 5 left bus station December 2013

158 would have to go to regent street because new bus station going to be built it won't be ready till Autumn 2015 also where's 48 going to move to which Stagecoach use Hinckley Bus Station

stuartn

From what I have read on the competition and markets authority section of the gov.uk website a decision for phase 1 is due this coming Monday (5th May) but as it's a bank holiday it could be delayed until Tuesday.

Link to the Centrebus Holdings page on gov.uk: https://www.gov.uk/cma-cases/arriva-passenger-services-centrebus-holdings

Anyone know what the phase 1 deadline part means?

leepenfold30

Any news on outcome from OFT regarding Hinckley Bus

stuartn

The sale has been approved by the CMA.

stuartn

Ex Midland Solo 2560 has been repainted into what is believed to be the Hinckley Bus livery: www.facebook.com/LeicestershireTransportUpdates/photos/492185690914015/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk