News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Anthony263 on September 02, 2014, 08:53:02 PM
Hi all thought I would post to say helo.

Been trying to register for a while ow although it has taken until tonight before my registration went through ok.

Some members already know me especially those driving buses around Worcester where I stand out being the only welsh bus driver and I know one member of this forum I spoke to recently in Worcester when he was photographing the various buses at Crowngate and St Johns.

If anyone is in Worcester do come and say hello

Hi Anthony, welcome to this forum. I approved your account application tonight as I recognized your name/email address from Railway Forums/MidlandRed.net etc. You shouldn't have had experienced any problem joining, however, new account applications are filtered due to previously banned members still trying to re-join under different aliases.

Anthony263

Thank you for the welsome.

Yes I am a member of various forums being both a bus and railway enthusiast and do tend to use similar usernames.

I am a driver for First Midland Red at Worcester  and can normally be found on various routes around Worcester except those to Halesowen & Tewkesbury.

Always prepared to give a smile if someone is photographing a bus I happen to be driving. I believe one or two members of this forum have photographed me over teh last few months although I have not been able to find many photos of myself online

Tony S

Hi Anthony263,

Welcome to the site from one newbie to another.  :)

Regards
Tony.

Rob H

Quote from: Anthony263 on September 02, 2014, 09:18:31 PM
Thank you for the welsome.

Yes I am a member of various forums being both a bus and railway enthusiast and do tend to use similar usernames.

I am a driver for First Midland Red at Worcester  and can normally be found on various routes around Worcester except those to Halesowen & Tewkesbury.

Always prepared to give a smile if someone is photographing a bus I happen to be driving. I believe one or two members of this forum have photographed me over teh last few months although I have not been able to find many photos of myself online

Welcome to the Forum Anthony :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on September 02, 2014, 09:13:20 PM

Been trying to register for a while ow although it has taken until tonight before my registration went through ok.

Some members already know me especially those driving buses around Worcester where I stand out being the only welsh bus driver and I know one member of this forum I spoke to recently in Worcester when he was photographing the various buses at Crowngate and St Johns.

Hi Anthony, welcome to this forum. I approved your account application tonight as I recognized your name/email address from Railway Forums/MidlandRed.net etc. You shouldn't have had experienced any problem joining, however, new account applications are filtered due to previously banned members still trying to re-join under different aliases.

How is Christopher these days Winston, still trying to join us again.

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 02, 2014, 09:48:47 PM

Who's Christopher??? Don't you mean Lance  :P

Not at the minute, but we'll see......

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Winston on September 02, 2014, 10:20:57 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on September 02, 2014, 09:48:47 PM

Who's Christopher??? Don't you mean Lance  :P

Not at the minute, but we'll see......

Oh yes, sorry or any of the other aliases he uses.  ;) ;)
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

desmond_tay

Hi everyone,

Just a short intro for i do not know anybody here yet. I'm Desmond, from Singapore and I now study in the University of Birmingham. I found the fleetlist to be of a great help to familiarise myself with the nxwm fleet and hence stumbled upon this forum.

I love the buses here and am enjoying my time spotting and photographing them. I used to have a fotopic account years ago for all my singapore and hongkong bus photos but as you'd know the fate of fotopic...

Am currently rebuilding another flickr account soon...

Thanks for reading. Will be heading to the Aston Manor bus rally tmr too :D

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: desmond_tay on October 18, 2014, 10:36:05 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a short intro for i do not know anybody here yet. I'm Desmond, from Singapore and I now study in the University of Birmingham. I found the fleetlist to be of a great help to familiarise myself with the nxwm fleet and hence stumbled upon this forum.

I love the buses here and am enjoying my time spotting and photographing them. I used to have a fotopic account years ago for all my singapore and hongkong bus photos but as you'd know the fate of fotopic...

Am currently rebuilding another flickr account soon...

Thanks for reading. Will be heading to the Aston Manor bus rally tmr too :D

Welcome Desmond, glad you have joined us, I spent my summer in Hong Kong and found the bus network, buses, routes, respect for public transport absolutely incredible, such a fantastic city

Bryan

Hello all.

I've read what to do and what not to do, so hopefully I'll be able to make some useful contributions over time!

My main interest is in buses, although all forms of transport interest me.

I presently live in Acocks Green, Birmingham.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Bryan on November 14, 2014, 08:09:51 PM
Hello all.

I've read what to do and what not to do, so hopefully I'll be able to make some useful contributions over time!

Nice to meet you Bryan. We here at WMBiP hope you enjoy your stay. Many happy years posting!

Charlie.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Rob H

Hello all.

Welcome to the Forum Bryan :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

James4368

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 14, 2014, 10:34:43 PM
Hello all.

Nice to meet you Bryan. We here at WMBiP hope you enjoy your stay. Many happy years posting!

Charlie.
Welcome Bryan hope you have a good experience on the forum :)
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Tara4352

Hello
I have read all the rules
I will read the subjects first and ask questions later
Regards
Tara4352

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tara4352 on December 02, 2014, 09:23:03 PM
Hello
I have read all the rules
I will read the subjects first and ask questions later
Regards
Tara4352

Welcome and enjoy your stay~
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk