News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Hello and welcome to the West Midlands Buses in Photographs... Forum!

We, here at WMBiP, would like to thank you for taking the time to register with us and may we wish you many happy years posting here.

As a new member (and as part of your probation), it is of vital importance to us that you have to give a contribution to the forum. This is done by posting in a bus/train related topic. If there is no topic of which you hold an interest - then it is allowed for you to post in this topic to introduce yourself and to get that post count off zero  ;)

But before you post; Please familiarise yourself with the Forum Rules, by clicking here.

Be advised that if you do not post within the first 14 days of the registration date, then your account will either be deleted or banned.

This is to help us identify bots & spies. A post will mean you are not just a robot that has managed to beat the entrance security measures to hijack peoples identites etc.

All The Best,

WMBiP Forum Staff
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

By the way things are going with certain new members I'm going to have to reiterate this topic:

If you do not post anything within the first 14 days I will be deleting your account.

Post or get deleted.

Again, this is to eliminate bots and spies and duplicate accounts.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Russel

National Express West Midlands

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Russel on May 24, 2014, 08:50:22 AM
Hello

@Russel - Thank you for letting us know you're going to stick around ;)
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on May 24, 2014, 10:45:14 AM
Hello

That response was a little bit premature LS  ;D

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on May 24, 2014, 01:04:11 PM
Hello

Lmao! You'd think I knew with that cheeky wink ;) ;D
until it cought fire

winston

Quote from: Liverpool Street on May 24, 2014, 01:52:25 PM
Hello

I don't know what you mean........

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Winston on May 24, 2014, 01:55:37 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on May 24, 2014, 01:52:25 PM
Hello

I don't know what you mean........

I'm sure you don't........ ha ha ha
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Now now you two, stop flirting!

Tony S

Hi everyone,

I'm the latest newbie on this site as of this morning, so I'm just breaking myself in at the moment after reading the site rules.

I didn't know about this site until I came across it while surfing the internet for some info on a bit of WMPTE memorabilia I purchased off e-bay.

I've read some good posts on here so far and would definitely be interested in the visit mentioned to AG depot if it goes ahead, especially after I missed the joint YW & AG open day in October 2013.

So thanks for accepting me as a member and I'll enjoy reading and posting on this site going forward.  :)

Kind Regards
Tony S

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony S on August 30, 2014, 12:06:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm the latest newbie on this site as of this morning, so I'm just breaking myself in at the moment after reading the site rules.

I didn't know about this site until I came across it while surfing the internet for some info on a bit of WMPTE memorabilia I purchased off e-bay.

I've read some good posts on here so far and would definitely be interested in the visit mentioned to AG depot if it goes ahead, especially after I missed the joint YW & AG open day in October 2013.

So thanks for accepting me as a member and I'll enjoy reading and posting on this site going forward.  :)

Kind Regards
Tony S

You need a bloody medal! A new member which actually used this thread!! Tony S - I can see you're going to get along here just fine. :) I'm LS by the way, take no notice of what I say most of the time, unless its something serious, then do.

All the best

Charlie.
until it cought fire

Tony S

Hi LS,

Thanks for the welcome.

I take it from that, that not many new members do then??  :-\

Kind Regards
Tony.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony S on August 31, 2014, 11:18:03 PM
Hi LS,

Thanks for the welcome.

I take it from that, that not many new members do then??  :-\

Kind Regards
Tony.

Nope. Hardly any follow the 'post in 14 days or your gone' rule. Many just create an account and then linger around. I keep Winston busy with the reports so it does have its advantages hhaha

Oh that's another thing, Tony is the owner/top boss/level 2 gaffer etc etc and Winston is top Moderator. Upset either and be prepared to feel their wraths! Haha, just kidding, they're great blokes.

C.
until it cought fire

Tony S

Oh right, I'll watch who I upset then!!  ;)

Anthony263

Hi all thought I would post to say helo.

Been trying to register for a while ow although it has taken until tonight before my registration went through ok.

Some members already know me especially those driving buses around Worcester where I stand out being the only welsh bus driver and I know one member of this forum I spoke to recently in Worcester when he was photographing the various buses at Crowngate and St Johns.

If anyone is in Worcester do come and say hello

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk