News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To Now

Started by The Rat, June 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

nitromatt1

ilovetea4370

Chris Martin's voice always cheers me up :P Seeing Coldplay live is on my bucket list lol

SMK

We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Liverpool Street

Passenger - Let Her Go

(I was contemplating listening to Sinaede O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U, but that song got deleted after to homosexual gentlemen tried a drag race against my bus in Selly Oak with Nothing Compares 2 U playing on max volume and them both singing, well, shouting it. Horrible sight.)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Liverpool Street

Cezar - Its my life (Eurovision 2013)
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Rob H

50cent ft Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

B.C Driver

Electric Light Orchestra - Showdown

4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

vinh1000

Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

nitromatt1

I currently have Kiss Of Life by Friendly Fires playing over in my head, dunno why...

the trainbasher

I'm now listening to the mating call of the Volvo B7RLE :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: trainbasher on June 27, 2013, 01:32:46 PM

'Self Test Performed Successfully' hahaha
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Quote from: The Rat on June 27, 2013, 01:51:03 PM
Quote from: trainbasher on June 27, 2013, 01:32:46 PM

'Self Test Performed Successfully' hahaha

The B7RLE me and Nath were on on Sunday did that, made us laugh a lot!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk