News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: windy miller on August 28, 2012, 01:40:20 AM
Thanks. I bought some West Bromwich Albion wallpaper recently, It goes up ok, but it doesn't STAY UP..  thats the problem........... ;) ;) ;)  :)

Bet you had fun at the checkout, must've driven the barcode scanner mental!

Tony

Quote from: NEL111P on August 28, 2012, 09:39:37 AM
Thanks. I bought some West Bromwich Albion wallpaper recently, It goes up ok, but it doesn't STAY UP..  thats the problem........... ;) ;) ;)  :)

Did you buy it from Tesco? They seem to have a lot of samples by the checkouts.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Tony on August 28, 2012, 09:44:37 AM

Easily the cheapest replica kit available....  ;D

Discodave

Quote from: NEL111P on August 28, 2012, 11:19:24 AM
Quote from: Tony on August 28, 2012, 09:44:37 AM

Easily the cheapest replica kit available....  ;D

They need to be sponsored by evo stick if they want to stay up

windy miller

No, I bought it in the club charity shop... I should have known something wasn't right...the pattern repeat said every two years....  ;)
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

windy miller

My Thai girlfriend is telling me a small penis should not be a problem within a true loving relationship......all the same I still wish she didn't have one... :o :)

Discodave

bet that was painful lol  :D :D :D :D :D

BU07 LGO

Seen on the news earlier two wheelchair athletes competing in the paralympics have been disqualififed. Apparently its the first time anybody was caught under the influence of WD40 :p

windy miller

This forum has commented on the unfortunate occasion(s) recently of people being hit by a Bus.What amazes me is that although people are often fataly injured being hit once, others, (or so it would seem) can be hit several times with no significant injuries.One example reported in the express some time ago was that of a young irishman, (who had made 5 Unsuccessful attempts to cross a busy carriageway in Coseley),Had in fact been hit by a bus (once) by a car (twice) and two cyclists. On his last attempt he was approached by a pedestrian who pointed out that there was a Zebra Crossing 20 yards down the road. To which the Irishman replied- " Well..I hope he's having better luck than I am!  :) :) :)

windy miller

Many of us older members may have fond memories of the late queen mother, but the royal corgis were more than happy to hear of her demise as they no longer get the blame for p*ssing on the settee.... :)

windy miller

Apparently George best was booked to launch a ship on Tyneside several years ago...
but he wouldn't let go of the bottle......... :o :) :)

windy miller

A group of (Irish) tourists organised a mystery coach trip last week. They held a raffle
on board to see who could guess where they were going....
The driver won 50 quid... :) :)lol

I had a happy childhood. My Dad would put me inside a tyre and roll me down a hill.....They were Goodyears!!
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

The wife left me a note on the TV, saying it's just not working, I'm leaving. I plugged it in it works fine silly sod! ;D

I almost talked my way out of a speeding ticket the other day by telling the police woman she looked bloody gorgeous. Although thinks went a little sour when I said 'And that's not just the drink talking either!'

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk