News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Discussion

Started by Ash, March 20, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: NathanJC on April 10, 2012, 06:58:26 PM
Banga Drivers are too slow for me
NXWM drivers stop far too much due

Blue Diamond is just right for me but every1s diffrent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rode on a Blue Diamond Bus today branded for the 37 which made its way on to the 97A today and I thought the bus was gonna fall apart halfway through ::) ???

NXWM drivers stop too much? - There are such things as passengers to get on & off you know!

Nathan4775

S605 MKH broke down today in chelsmley wood today :-\. Passed it while i was on the 97A  ;D
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Lukeee

Seen one of the Centro's on the 56 this morning, must say i do miss these been on the 56.

Ash

There was a new hybrid on the 410 today and all i saw on the 417 was the crusader (02 reg) instead of the centro's with a few (51 reg) crusaders being on the 404E instead of the 301

Mike360

Today on the 417 I saw there was 3 Wright Crusaders and 2 Royale Centro's 30822 and 30824 compared with yesterday when it was run entirely on centro's. I wonder if the 417 will get converted back to crusaders because they are suited for it and if the centro's return to the 56.

Ash

If the crusaders are returned to the 417 from the 404E which there appearing on at the moment, i wonder what vehicles the 404E would get hopefully not solo's or the shorter darts which were on the route today

Lukeee

Centros could well be back on the 56 as 30822 was on it this evening.

Ash

The centro's suit the 56 better as the route can get quite busy and the extra capacity is needed, It will be interesting to see where the hybrid's will go.

Lukeee

Personally i'd place Centro's on the 56 with Hybrids operating the 404E

KayP

What ever happened to the MANs that Diamond had?

Ash

All the MAN's (MCV) got transferred to New Zealand and i believe all of Rotala's MCV's are following suit as I know the ones off the x30 have gone from the route.

Ash

From the pic of 30135 on the front page of the site it seems the other 3 versa's are now arriving just wondered if people have spotted them regualary on other routes aswell as the 56 which they are supposed to be for as there are 4 spare when all delivered.

Nathan4775

Quote from: Tony on April 10, 2012, 09:36:07 PM
Quote from: NathanJC on April 10, 2012, 06:58:26 PM
Banga Drivers are too slow for me
NXWM drivers stop far too much due

Blue Diamond is just right for me but every1s diffrent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rode on a Blue Diamond Bus today branded for the 37 which made its way on to the 97A today and I thought the bus was gonna fall apart halfway through ::) ???

NXWM drivers stop too much? - There are such things as passengers to get on & off you know!

Yes I know that Im talking when they run in 3/4 example 1. the 97 the drivers stop behind the bus thats picking up passangers even though they can overtake at times
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Lukeee

Most likely reason is its not always safe for a large vehicle to overtake.

Ash

Also they may be trying to keep to their timetables over taking may cause the vehicle to run early especailly if overtaking a vehicle thats suppose to be at a destination before themselves.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk