News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Who was the spotter

Started by settlerman, September 19, 2012, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Gareth on September 22, 2012, 03:25:30 PM
I'm here to claim my 95 points!

http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/1317-1514/1446.html

20, for spotting Tony
25 for spotting Tony taking a photo and
50 for being in a photo  :D  (second photo down. Route 72)

Or does that only count as 75?
Very good Gareth!!

nx4737

20 Points to me for spotting JC on an Enviro300 today... several times...

jc

I think i might have a E300 problem :') ... my bad!

Tomjusttom

I've several photos which jc and nx4737 have appeared in...including Arriva, Heartlands and TWM stuff

jc

We should build a spotter database!

PM

settlerman

Why did I start this thread?  :(

jc

A lot of spotter's don't tend to speak to each other and no matter what you do, you will never figure out exactly how many spotters there are, you could have a database and you would still have spotters who aren't in it. Several are best avoided. No offence and sorry for ruining your thread.

nx4737

Quote from: Tomjusttom on September 23, 2012, 05:38:36 PM
I've several photos which jc and nx4737 have appeared in...including Arriva, Heartlands and TWM stuff

Tomjusttom has found his way into several of my photos... ;D

Ashley

I see it from a similar angle, us spotters interact on this forum but you'd find it almost impossible to pick them out in the street. I did however get myself in a few fotopic pictures of the Acocks Green Metrobus day and I without realising got Alistair Rigley in one of my photos of 3053

swifty

I'm claiming about 5000 points then lol, 50 for appearing in one of Tony's photos (Driving a branded 451) and the other 4950 for every time I spotted Tony on revenue checks in Sutton and Birmingham, sometimes 6 times a day lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
No I don't go to F**KING SMETHWICK!!!!!!!

Kevin

Just for fun...

Two blokes at st Georges tram stop in wolves photographing 4022 (spectra) on the 79 (which I was on)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

JoNi

When ambling down Trinity Street, Coventry encountered bloke running up trying to take a picture of a new Stagecoac Unibus Enviro on the X18. He managed to get a picture of the side of the bus as it drove off before turning to me and saying "That's really unusual"!

Presume he meant vehicle type rather than his ability to get the photo!

Sh4318

I saw a spotter at Galton Bridge today, and one at Moor Street the other day
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

nitromatt1

Was sitting on a 9 in Stourbridge bus station on Thursday and saw a man taking a photo of my bus and the others in the station. Think I also saw a spotter rushing around in Wolverhampton today, although I seem to see surprisingly few spotters around, I suppose the cold weather is quite offputting at the moment, certainly is to me

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk