News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discodave

Usual crap allocating again what a bunch of crap.

Bob

Are the two B6s stayers or just passing through?

mikestone

One Sunday afternoon one of the Pulsars was seen in Darlaston, I am guessing after working the A1 - which incidentally has lost the journeys for night shift staff.

jarh_9394

Won't have been the A1 as Wednesfield operate this.

Don't know what you mean about late shifts?

Bob

Saw 2152 operating the Midland 33 in Pelsall today, as it was an Arriva bus, would it have accepted a Daysaver?

mikestone

a) I have seen both Wednesfield and Cannock buses on the A1
b) I never mentioned late shifts - I said night shift because the evening journey from Wolves and the early morning one from Rugeley finished before Christmas.

jarh_9394

Quote from: mikestone on January 25, 2013, 05:12:51 PM
a) I have seen both Wednesfield and Cannock buses on the A1
b) I never mentioned late shifts - I said night shift because the evening journey from Wolves and the early morning one from Rugeley finished before Christmas.

You won't see Cannock buses on the A1 any more as Wednesfield operate it full-time and have done since New Year.

Bob

Anyone know whats happened to the 4 route 1 branded SB200s? I dont think there were any of them on the 1 yeaterday

Discodave

Quote from: bob on January 25, 2013, 03:50:14 PM
Saw 2152 operating the Midland 33 in Pelsall today, as it was an Arriva bus, would it have accepted a Daysaver?

Now its offical it should do but I would enquire.  The fare boxes are vanishing not on the deckers I have seen in the yard but it was dark though.

jarh_9394

Quote from: Discodave on January 26, 2013, 03:26:17 PM

Now its offical it should do but I would enquire.  The fare boxes are vanishing not on the deckers I have seen in the yard but it was dark though.

Which fare boxes are vanishing?

covlad27

I thought the Wednesfield depot were keeping cash boxes, I cant see why they have fitted brand new cash boxes in the london mpd if they were just going to remove them. 

Discodave

Quote from: jarh_9394 on January 26, 2013, 04:56:37 PM
Quote from: Discodave on January 26, 2013, 03:26:17 PM

Which fare boxes are vanishing?

sorry should have said fare boxes have gone on one of the deckers

jarh_9394

Bob

Isnt it about time Cannock's network had a major overhaul??

Westy

Quote from: bob on January 27, 2013, 10:39:25 PM
Isnt it about time Cannock's network had a major overhaul??

How would you do it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk