News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntw456

It was on there due to a breakdown. I'd like to see you try and run a bus company

Bob

I couldnt do much worse than Arriva in Cannock. Its pretty s##t

Bob

'Refurbished Solos on the 75'...Considering theyre half the size of and generally ( if its not the 58 plate ones) older than the branded Pulsars  bought to upgrade the services 11 years ago, is this not an example of how far the operation at Cannock has gone down the s#####r?

BusMan Greg

They probably put the solo's on the 75's because it inter-works with some of the Stafford locals which they are perfect for.

Bob

Still it looks like decline though...

Bob

Cannock has also had zero investment since 16 new vehicles in 2014...8 of which have since left

BusMan Greg

I can't see them investing anytime soon

BusMan Greg

I think the Sapphires should have been put on the 60/61/62's. Something like spires linx would have been good, similar to that of what was said on the 825 branded darts years ago

Busman Jamie

60 would of been ideal had it still interworked with the 825 but 61/62, no point, cadets are fine on those

Bob

60 825 maybe but 61 62 are pretty dead lol

Bob

Quote from: Busman Jamie on April 29, 2018, 07:56:36 PM
60 would of been ideal had it still interworked with the 825 but 61/62, no point, cadets are fine on those

They are but theyre old and unreliable now. Id have thought a 16 ssat transit would be enough for 61 lol

BusMan Greg

I agree about the 61 being dead. Also I am pretty sure they had more passengers on the 15's than they have on the 61's

Bob

Werent the 61 current route only created by Arriva to drive select off the wimblebury route so staffs cc didnt have to pay em? If so they deserve to haemorrage money on the 61

BusMan Greg

I don't think arriva approves of local bus routes like the 23's and the 15's. A driver told me that a few years ago, according to him they was thinking of the withdrawal of the 15's back in late 2013 when cannock first had it.

BusMan Greg

If they was to of sapphired the 825's would they of needed something bigger than a streetlite, converted some of the 61 plate pulsars maybe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk