News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRIVA CK SI

West Brom / MX12 JXN / 2150 on 25 / 26 route / 28 /  9 / 2012, this is the 3rd West Brom MX12 plate i have seen doing CANNOCK routes in 2 months but none last here

Bob

Cannock could do with larger buses to be honest. MPD size ones have no place on the interurban and are usually too small for most services.

Discodave

Quote from: ARRIVA / CK / SD on September 29, 2012, 02:35:21 PM
West Brom / MX12 JXN / 2150 on 25 / 26 route / 28 /  9 / 2012, this is the 3rd West Brom MX12 plate i have seen doing CANNOCK routes in 2 months but none last here
So cannock are running west brom then looks like all west mids operations are doomed now they are run by those muppets what a waste of money buying midland another chase on the cards I think so.

Trident 4609

On of the Hill top Enviro 200 was in wednesfield on what i think was the 560. It just displayed wolverhampton across the destination screen

tphi12000

couple of obs tonight :- 3810 still here on the 1 and decker 4791on the 25. Tony
Tony

Bob

Nice to see the Decker out and about! Any more coming?

arrivaaston

2350 Returns!! I've seen her sitting in 9annocks yard looking very smart in the new liverey :) wonder if she's being transfered or coming back to cannock anybody know??

Bob

has it been refurbed? it should be coming up to retirement surely lol!

arrivaaston

Not sure about the interior but its been resprayed in to new fleet colours. And don't think it would yet, it is the same age as cannocks decker

Bob

Hope the deckers out today!

arrivaaston

Not on pye greens if it is, and anybody no about the second decker??

arrivaaston

In licfield now and I must say I can see the most stupidest thing ever, 2242 on the 112 to brum!!! This makes cannock look good!!! Lol

Bob

whats the second decker going to be used on?

Bob

Also are there still plans to double deck the Stafford service?

Bob

The 12.20 no 26 pye green rd to cannock hasnt turned up AT ALL!! which means ive missed my bus to wolverhampton! Cheers Arriva! Cannock services are a F*****g joke!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk