News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nx4737

The B6's are starting to have the Local Linx branding removed in preperation for the Citaros by the looks of things... The one I just used to get home on the 9 was down to the bear metal where the branding has been pealed off!

Bob

Has there been a definate decision on where theyre going yet?

2200 Bus

andy

If that's the case God help anybody who gets one on Winshill or Dalebrook in Burton, they will have to get out and push!

Bob

What will they replace in stafford?

nx4737

I'd be interested to see if they ever get put into the new fleet colours... apart from a Scania Paladin thingy Tamworth haven't really bothered with the repaints at all...

nx4737

I think the only reason a few of the OmniLinks are in the new livery is because it was changed during the order, the still have the older style seat trim!

andy

Quote from: nx4737 on August 03, 2012, 04:48:41 AM
I think the only reason a few of the OmniLinks are in the new livery is because it was changed during the order, the still have the older style seat trim!

The reason for this was that originally Arriva were only going to use the new livery for branded services...all the ones that arrived at Tamworth branded for City Linx were in the new colours, the unbranded ones were in the old....eventually Arriva decided to adopt that livery for everything but it was too late for that order.

The B6's had already had their retrim and repaint before this decision was made too.

nx4737

Quote from: andy on August 03, 2012, 12:15:45 PM
Quote from: nx4737 on August 03, 2012, 04:48:41 AM

The reason for this was that originally Arriva were only going to use the new livery for branded services...all the ones that arrived at Tamworth branded for City Linx were in the new colours, the unbranded ones were in the old....eventually Arriva decided to adopt that livery for everything but it was too late for that order.

The B6's had already had their retrim and repaint before this decision was made too.

Ah, thanks for the explanation!

I still think the Omnis would look pretty nice with the new trim, like the OmniCitys that Arriva use on the 93 from Scarborough to Whitby, they look so much brighter!

nx4737

So today, there was a B9TL on the 3 and Scania on the 110...

Also saw a WB Enviro200 heading towards the garage, didn't get a fleet number or anything though, it shot past before I realised what it was!

Discodave

with regards to B6s now with the new Midland aqusition maybe they could go there to rid them of the darts first not so many to scrap but knowing Arriva a lot will be kept running and refubed for Cannock as its full of crap

nx4737

West Brom E200 in Tamworth today, people on board but not in service, heading towards TH garage...

nx4737

Another W200 in service on the 6 in Tamworth today...

Discodave

Was that an E200 not a w200 looks like now they have midland the crap will be at hill top cascaded from wednesfield and cannock break downs here we come and another arriva west midland adventure failure

2200 Bus

New Citaro 3018 has arrived here

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk