News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Tram 17

Started by wembley86, May 14, 2016, 01:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevo

Don't they do workshop manuals in Spain?

T840MAK

Quote from: Stevo on May 17, 2016, 09:21:24 PM
Don't they do workshop manuals in Spain?

They probably don't know how to produce multilingual manuals ;)
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

Other Walsall Tony

Tram 17 was out on est today. Saw it Northbound at Jewellry Quarter about 11.00.
Tony

Steveminor

Are we still on about bloody tram 17? The other trams will start to feel left out lol

Solo1

Quote from: Other Walsall Tony on June 07, 2016, 01:04:24 PM
Tram 17 was out on est today. Saw it Northbound at Jewellry Quarter about 11.00.
pic on flicr on my site of 17 on test

MetroT69

17 was Delivered  back in 11th October 2013 i remember being there in the rain has passed into the depot all wrapped up in white sheeting.

It was not until early 2014 that it made a few test runs on the mainline (only very few in day light hours)  with the arrival of a few more  urbos 3s  17 was confined to the depot has a static test bed
but did make a few more mainline runs again during daylight hours in the summer of 2014
you had to be out on the right day to see it , this gain was just for a few days testing only ( I have photos some were )

Monday June 6th 2016 was 17s first run into Grand central and has since then been running on its fault free mileage  accumulation testing Monday /Friday .

Over the weekend 17 was parked in front of T69 16 ,    Today it was out running again back in the depot at 13.10

17  Arrival

17s Very first day moveing around the depot

Recent 17 running

Which side do you like to get off ?

37 &17

Gareth

17 is out on test again today. Notices on the windows mentioning 'endurance testing'.

*Posted this at the same time as the above post.

wembley86

Quote from: Gareth on June 28, 2016, 02:28:28 PM
17 is out on test again today. Notices on the windows mentioning 'endurance testing'.

*Posted this at the same time as the above post.
what is endurance testing?  has tram 17 been fitted with the batteries

Gareth

Quote from: wembley86 on June 28, 2016, 03:14:52 PM

Was running with its pantograph when I saw it.

windy miller

Quote from: MetroT69 on June 28, 2016, 02:28:21 PM
17 was Delivered  back in December 2013 i remember being there in the rain has passed into the depot all wrapped up in white sheeting.

It was not until early 2014 that it made a few test runs on the mainline (only very few in day light hours)  with the arrival of a few more  urbos 3s  17 was confined to the depot has a static test bed
but did make a few more mainline runs again during daylight hours in the summer of 2014
you had to be out on the right day to see it , this gain was just for a few days testing only ( I have photos some were )

Monday June 6th 2016 was 17s first run into Grand central and has since then been running on its fault free mileage  accumulation testing Monday /Friday .

Over the weekend 17 was parked in front of T69 16 ,    Today it was out running again back in the depot at 13.10

17  Arrival

17s Very first day moveing around the depot

Recent 17 running

Which side do you like to get off ?

37 &17

Damn good opportunistic photo this one .. the first (and the last) trams in the present series.
I believe there may be another 5 on order to cover new extension's ?

Mind the Gap.....?:-)

wembley86

Quote from: MetroT69 on June 28, 2016, 02:28:21 PM
17 was Delivered  back in December 2013 i remember being there in the rain has passed into the depot all wrapped up in white sheeting.

Centro has a report saying tram 17 was delivered October 2013.

MetroT69

( my Fault )    YES Correct ,11th October 2013  Around 10.30am  and it was a right game to get it off the two Trailers !
It took most of the day  has a large metal shed had to be demolished first has there was not enough room .

Tram 17 has passed its mileage accumulation this Tuesday 28th  and will be given a full  inspection exam  , if fit and well  it will be signed off to run in passenger service soon  .     8)

The Real 4778

Quote from: wembley86 on June 28, 2016, 03:14:52 PM

No.  Endurance testing is mileage accumulation.  Each tram must complete a certain threshold of fault-free miles before it is accepted for passenger service, and at the same triggering a stage payment to the manufacturer.
Don't you start.

MetroT69

Tram now in passenger service. Out today 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk