News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

The state of this forum

Started by MW, January 06, 2016, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Quote from: Tony on July 19, 2017, 06:34:23 PM
You may have noticed a lack of postings from me since Friday, I am not a happy bunny. Someone of here, I don't know who has complained to National Express about me being rude to them and stating I am posting company information I may not be entitled to post.

I have been completely cleared, but my boss, who is head of engineering, and has better things to do has had to waste his time investigating the complaint reading a lot of my posts which he is not interested in as he knows the facts anyway. If you don't like me fine, if you think I have been rude to you, fine, but why would anyone join a forum for information then try and stop it?

I am also following our IT departments advice on security and deleting a lot of people I don't know personally on Facebook.

Incidently I do have permission to post almost anything that has happened, but very little that hasn't yet!

Rant over

Bloody heck. It's going to be some scumbag on here.

@MW - Unless you've got any proof, don't start pointing the finger...... Winston

Jack

Quote from: MW on July 19, 2017, 09:52:55 PM
Bloody heck. It's going to be some scumbag on here.
It's quite sickening someone would do this. Not been on here for long, been viewing the forum before registering for a while. Whoever did this should receive a permanent ban.

Quote from: Jack B on July 19, 2017, 10:30:28 PM
It's quite sickening someone would do this. Not been on here for long, been viewing the forum before registering for a while. Whoever did this should receive a permanent ban.
Agreed. If they are found they should recieve a permanent ban.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: 2206 on July 19, 2017, 10:39:35 PM
Agreed. If they are found they should recieve a permanent ban.

THIS SORT OF THING MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL.

Agreed, from time to time, people don't see eye to eye on here, after all thats only human nature, but to do such a heartless thing like that, doesn't the person responsible realise that Tony could have snapped and said right thats it and took the forum down forever thereby spoiling it for everyone.

Maybe the person responsible should consider what they have done, the inconvenience caused to Tony & his boss, and I know that I have more chance of pigs flying here, but the person to send Tony a PM and apologise to him, then leave the forum for GOOD!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

winston

Unfortunately for the majority of us, the whole world doesn't revolve around this forum & buses, we have work, family & a life outside of it. It is a hobby only. Some people on here take things far too seriously and clearly have too much time of their hands......

At the end of day, Tony devotes a large amount of his time to keeping bus enthusiast informed on the coming's and going's within the West Midlands & beyond via the forum & his website etc. Some nice person has tried to express their thanks by trying to ruin his career and worst case scenario potentially getting him the sack for his efforts! Nice.......

We all know that Tony doesn't post/confirm anything he's not authorized to do so and will not discuss anything deemed 'commercially sensitive', so I don't know what the person complaining was trying to prove.

If anyone knows without doubt who it was, please contact the admin team in confidence.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk