News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Edgbaston (Westside) extension

Started by Stu, September 02, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Toymaker

i noticed when i was down at Morrisons, it appears a Driver failed to observe the STOP sign at Morrisons not only did they knock it down, but there is a Tram shaped print in the flower bed were it finally stopped, no idea which Tram did it or when......
3000 F300 XOF

karl724223

Workers at Edgbaston terminus all the fencing been took down so maybe they are  finally finishing it 

Ginger66

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on August 22, 2023, 05:37:39 PMi noticed when i was down at Morrisons, it appears a Driver failed to observe the STOP sign at Morrisons not only did they knock it down, but there is a Tram shaped print in the flower bed were it finally stopped, no idea which Tram did it or when......

More likely a car as there have been tyre impressions in the grass

Ginger66

Quote from: karl724223 on December 06, 2023, 08:52:44 PMWorkers at Edgbaston terminus all the fencing been took down so maybe they are  finally finishing it
And the temporary stop is yards from the next stop on route.

Why as it taken a year and half to complete pavement, surely it should have been done before the stop opened.   

karl724223

Quote from: Ginger66 on December 07, 2023, 06:31:45 AMAnd the temporary stop is yards from the next stop on route.

Why as it taken a year and half to complete pavement, surely it should have been done before the stop opened. 
Road being made wide 

karl724223

Quote from: karl724223 on December 07, 2023, 09:13:40 AMRoad being made wide
Oh dear what a waste of money flower beds being made  what a joke

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk