News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Buses to Find

Started by Adam 404, March 28, 2015, 07:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

37351ml

Solo1

2147. 2163. 2168  2171  4841 please

Solo1

2163 2168 2174 4396/7 4421 4424 please

Coventry Transport Dude

I've been trying to find and photograph "2146" for the past week or two now, but just can't seem to find it out on the road anywhere ?  Does anyone know at all please, if it's just been off the road and is inside Wheatley Street Garage having either some Mechanical or Bodywork repair/s done to it ???

John

Quote from: Coventry Transport Dude on June 26, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
I've been trying to find and photograph "2146" for the past week or two now, but just can't seem to find it out on the road anywhere ?  Does anyone know at all please, if it's just been off the road and is inside Wheatley Street Garage having either some Mechanical or Bodywork repair/s done to it ???

There was a picture on Facebook yesterday of it going from Walsall to Central. Comments on that picture say it going for repairs at Central

Coventry Transport Dude

Quote from: John on June 26, 2018, 09:01:07 PM
There was a picture on Facebook yesterday of it going from Walsall to Central. Comments on that picture say it going for repairs at Central

Thanks ever so much for your reply John regarding 2146, as it's much appreciated and now explains why i hadn't seen it around ?lol.  Bit surprised to hear it was seen going from Walsall to Central and not from Coventry to Central though ? (Can only think it must have been at Walsall for something to do with its Paintwork, but please do correct me on that if i'm wrong ?).

Coventry Transport Dude

Did "2146" ever return back to Coventry at all (lol), as i was looking out for it in Town yesterday and it was still nowhere to be seen ?  I hadn't been around Town for a couple of weeks before that and so maybe it is back, but was just inside Wheatley Street Garage and not out on the road ? ("I've not seen it at all full stop, for well over a Month now" ?).

Ashley 60171

Are 4144, 4220 and 4221 out today please? Many thanks.

Kevin

Any gen on where Y-reg Tridents are out in Cov today?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Rob H

4190, 4217 & 4218 Please :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Tony

Coventry Transport Dude

Are any of the new Coventry Platinum Buses gonna make their debut in service today, if anyone might know at all please ?

Tony

Quote from: Coventry Transport Dude on December 10, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
Are any of the new Coventry Platinum Buses gonna make their debut in service today, if anyone might know at all please ?

Possibly, later on.

Coventry Transport Dude

"THANK YOU" Tony !!!!!!! (I'll pop into Town later and keep a look out ?).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk