News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

R & B Travel

Started by Reece, January 12, 2015, 04:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

Weekdays conventionally includes Saturday.
;
At one point there was going to be no daily service at all between Ludlow and Leominster - not sure if it ever actually happened.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

sonic84

Glad to see that there will be some peak journeys after all.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Reece on March 04, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
Diamond lost the 2L contract to R&B I been told R&B are apparently investing in a brand new bus for it.

Has this vehicle arrived yet ??  ???

Cedric

no not yet various ones have been on hire . I have seen there T reg vario on it several  time
diamond 8\10/125/292

B61 ANDREW

Cheers for the info , Solo's YJ57XXE and V11RBT both seen in Kidderminster earlier today.  8)

Will

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on June 14, 2018, 07:51:08 PM
Cheers for the info , Solo's YJ57XXE and V11RBT both seen in Kidderminster earlier today.  8)

I really don't know how they STILL get away with using that Mercedes in service amazes me how the traffic commissioner have never pulled them up about that...
Stourbridge   125

Steveminor

If it's registered as a coach i.e no standing passengers allowed it doesn't have to be SAD compliant "yet".

Adam

YK05CBY is on the 292 whilst the other solo goes for MOT

Adam

The 1984 Wright Contour LBZ6311 went for scrap yesterday

Cedric

PD0001106/51 Registered
ALAN THOMAS RADNOR & LORRAINE ELIZABETH RADNOR
Route: Kidderminster Bus Station to Ludlow via Bewdley, Cleobury Mortimer
Service number: 292 ()
Service type: Hail & Ride, Normal Stopping
Effective date: 04 Nov 2019

Public Inquiry (80366) to be held at The Public Inquiry Room (Birmingham), B15 1PL, 38 George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, on 21 October 2019 commencing at 10:00  PD0001106 SN  ALAN THOMAS RADNOR & LORRAINE ELIZABETH RADNOR  ALAN THOMAS RADNOR, LORRAINE ELIZABETH RADNOR  PLEASANT VIEW, KNOWLE, CLEE HILL, LUDLOW, SY8 3NL
diamond 8\10/125/292

BusMan Greg

Any updates regarding R&B travel should be posted in this thread. They currently do services 291, 292 & 790. With The 292 receiving a rather controversial timetable amendment affecting the Ludlow town stopping points recently.

@BusMan Greg - Or better still, why not just use the existing thread! Winston

Cedric

the 292  has become limited stop from the hop pole  on the cleobury  road, bewdley load street, the fish shop at catchems end, west midlands safari park ,kidderminster general hospital the swan centre,kidderminster bus  station . some thing  seams strange though   it states that the 292  terminates at the hospital  after the bus station  like diamonds 42.  think it is  strange as it goes past the hospital on the way in to kidderminster ,do not know if it goes back to the bus station  after or route is changed .  this is on r&b's facebook page. 
diamond 8\10/125/292

mikestone

It would appear that they are intending to save time by not going into the hospital on the way in and letting passengers to stay on at Kiddermister BS to alight on the outward.

Cedric

Quote from: mikestone on November 07, 2019, 04:09:47 PM
It would appear that they are intending to save time by not going into the hospital on the way in and letting passengers to stay on at Kiddermister BS to alight on the outward.
they did not go into  the hospital as the stops inward and outward are just outside the hospital  which seams strange  that the are going to bus station  then  back to hospital
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk