News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Main site updates

Started by Tony, September 03, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I-page, who host the main site and this forum have been having server problems which is the reason you may have had trouble accessing both today. I am doing a late night private hire today, so no photos added today, I wanted to do them this morning, but have been unable to.

Sayeed

Some of the disposals in the May's fleet changes haven't been cleared in the fleet list - 1554, 1560, 1593, 1627 and 1704

Also, 1582 and 1616 have been mentioned twice, April and May's fleetchanges
Век живи - век учись

Tony

I am on holiday this week, and away from the West Midlands, so there will be no answers on 'Buses to find' and no updates to the main site.

PS not all my family are away, so I am not broadcasting my house is empty!

B61 ANDREW

Enjoy your "time out" , hope it's NOT a busmans holiday . . . . . . 8)

Tony

No new pictures today, but I have now completed the full First Group fleetlist complete with allocations at

http://wmbusphotos.com/FirstUK/Firstindex.html

Tony

To save a load of postings on the Bugs & Errors thread, half way through doing tonight's update Windows decided to do an update, switching my computer off, so several of the new photos won't show until tomorrow's update

Squiz1971

Quote from: Tony on January 10, 2018, 10:31:59 PM
To save a load of postings on the Bugs & Errors thread, half way through doing tonight's update Windows decided to do an update, switching my computer off, so several of the new photos won't show until tomorrow's update
So that is why the latest photo of 4157 has not come up yet as the last photo there is from the 20th May 2017 @Tony

Tony

I have updated the Small operator fleetlists A-B
http://wmbusphotos.com/OtherWMops/A-Opfleetlist.html

and C-F
http://wmbusphotos.com/OtherWMops/C-Foperators.html

and G-L
http://wmbusphotos.com/OtherWMops/G-Loperators.html

with all the vehicles known about by myself and the PSV Circle. Any additional fleet news on any of these operators gratefully received.

Tony

In case anyone is wondering why there is more than normal blocks of ordinary NXWM photos appearing on the main site. This year I am going to try and put a photograph of every NXWM (and every Diamond if I get chance) on there to make sure there is an up to date photo of every bus. Some vehicles haven't had a photo added for up to 7 years, so one of every vehicle will cure that

MW

Quote from: Tony on February 06, 2018, 07:22:42 PM
In case anyone is wondering why there is more than normal blocks of ordinary NXWM photos appearing on the main site. This year I am going to try and put a photograph of every NXWM (and every Diamond if I get chance) on there to make sure there is an up to date photo of every bus. Some vehicles haven't had a photo added for up to 7 years, so one of every vehicle will cure that

No new Diamond photos?

Tony

Quote from: MW on February 07, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
No new Diamond photos?

I've taken a few this year that I haven't put on yet

Tony

Before the Bugs and errors section fills up, last nights updates aren't showing properly due to Windows doing an update and switching my computer off half way through. The update seems to have done something to 'Expressions' as it wouldn't connect this morning for me to try again and I am now off to do a trip to London on the coaches, so hopefully will appear tomorrow morning

Tony

One thing I have just realised I missed off  the March fleet changes was the purchase of 3035 (MOF 35) now corrected

Tony

My computer lost its internet connection halfway through tonight's updates, so some of the additions will not show until tomorrow. Posting this just to save any 'bugs & errors' postings about it

Tony

Main site updates, Vehicles to find, and comments about what is happening in the West Midlands will be a bit sparse from me for the next 11 days as I am going to Dundee to help with the shuttle service for The Open at Carnoustie.

I have found an old lap top to take up with me that I think I will be able to do updates with, but no promises

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk