News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Main site updates

Started by Tony, September 03, 2014, 08:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

I have put the latest NX; Rotala; Stagecoach & Arriva fleet changes on the front page of the main site

http://wmbusphotos.com/home.html

I haven't had chance to actually update the fleetlists, other than NX yet before anyone posts it on bugs & errors

Tony

I have received fleet changes for NX; Arriva Midlands & Rotala today. NX & Arriva are now on the front page, I will do Rotala tomorrow

pb2012

Hi tony just wondering what's with the different colour's in nxwm fleet list are you colour coding the garage allocations?

Tony

Quote from: pb2012 on October 05, 2014, 07:52:38 PM
Hi tony just wondering what's with the different colour's in nxwm fleet list are you colour coding the garage allocations?

Someone's spotted it and bothered to comment!

It is type of moquette!  Any help with the ones still white will be appreciated, obviou light blue ones will get priority next year for retrims, and no-one actually has a full list of which buses have which trim!

It doesn't matter with the older stuff, no B6s, single decks below 1750 or doubles below 4125 are likely to get another retrim.

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Tony on October 05, 2014, 08:13:25 PM

It is type of moquette!  Any help with the ones still white will be appreciated, obviou light blue ones will get priority next year for retrims, and no-one actually has a full list of which buses have which trim!

It doesn't matter with the older stuff, no B6s, single decks below 1750 or doubles below 4125 are likely to get another retrim.

I'm guessing you're just taking into account the main moquette, as some have a combination of three. It's mostly the older buses that have three, but some newer buses are a mixture of two.

Tony

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on October 05, 2014, 08:23:27 PM

I'm guessing you're just taking into account the main moquette, as some have a combination of three. It's mostly the older buses that have three, but some newer buses are a mixture of two.

Oldest one takes priority. Any that had the light blue and have never had a full trim, just some seats replaced (like many of the 45xx geminis) get light blue coloring. Those new with the dark blue with the WM logos in it like the WB 47xx geminis get dark blue colouring, anything new with, or retrimmed with grey dot will be grey, even if garages have put odd old cushions in.

Incidently any Grey that have odd blue seats in let me know, I know who to tell to get them changed! 4777 and the PB 49xx enviro should have both been done now.

Wumpty

4535 has got seats with every conceivable trim on it. Not sure how you'll code that one lol! And it's Wolverhampton's private hire tacho bus too!
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

MidlandRedWest

I'll try and help you out with YW and AG fleet as those are the fleet that i travel on the most. Below are some YW tridents that i know which trim they have got.

4335, 4369, 4386, 4388, 4392, 4394 and 4395 all have light blue trim.

4333, 4334, 4337, 4338, 4339, 4342, 4344, 4363, 4371, 4372, 4383, 4391 all have grey trim.

4340, 4343, 4345, 4375 all have dark blue trim.

Any others i'll try and find out when i see them and update.

Tony

I have put the latest Arriva & Rotala fleet changes on the front page of the main site. NXWM will follow later in a couple of days time

Tony

Quote from: Tony on November 03, 2014, 09:49:34 PM
I have put the latest Arriva & Rotala fleet changes on the front page of the main site. NXWM will follow later in a couple of days time

As promised here are the October NX fleetchanges
http://wmbusphotos.com/

Trident 4194

I have found on rotala that 20605 has been withdrawn, even though I went on it today??

PM

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 13, 2014, 07:34:41 PM
I have found on rotala that 20605 has been withdrawn, even though I went on it today??

I think it's 20505 that is withdrawn...

iamwilljh92

I've noticed on the Whittle fleetlist: http://wmbusphotos.com/Whittle/fleetlist.html, that 309 (W409 JAT), is still listed on there but that returned to East Yorkshire at the end of August so it needs to be taken off the "current" fleet list and moved onto "Vehicles now left the fleet" section although as I think about it I guess it doesn't really matter for the fact Whittle's will cease to exist from the middle of December...

Cedric

Quote from: Will on November 14, 2014, 01:21:20 AM
I've noticed on the Whittle fleetlist: http://wmbusphotos.com/Whittle/fleetlist.html, that 309 (W409 JAT), is still listed on there but that returned to East Yorkshire at the end of August so it needs to be taken off the "current" fleet list and moved onto "Vehicles now left the fleet" section although as I think about it I guess it doesn't really matter for the fact Whittle's will cease to exist from the middle of December...

Tony
just a futher piece of information to what  will has given you 163 is shown on EYMS official fleetlist has being on loan to whittles, I asked about this
and was told it was on loan till it was sold . they did not say if they meant the bus or the company. and Will   can you send me a pm please on what you  said .about whittles  just interested
diamond 8\10/125/292

iamwilljh92

I've noticed on the Whittle fleetlist: http://wmbusphotos.com/Whittle/fleetlist.html, that 309 (W409 JAT), is still listed on there but that returned to East Yorkshire at the end of August so it needs to be taken off the "current" fleet list and moved onto "Vehicles now left the fleet" section although as I think about it I guess it doesn't really matter for the fact Whittle's will cease to exist from January.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk