News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Forum

Started by Liverpool Street, May 17, 2014, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

I've been having that too...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Cedric

diamond 8\10/125/292

Reece

Trident 4609

I've been getting the same issue also

Stu

Quote from: Matt on January 10, 2015, 06:50:36 PM
I haven't  8)

It was playing up earlier, but seems okay now. The main site was also just showing a blank white page.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tara4352

the trainbasher

@Matt @Rhys S could it be your ISP Having problems?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tara4352

the trainbasher

@Matt fair enough. Tbh I've been on mobile and working on other projects so haven't noticed that problems

@Rhys S your Internet service providings (eg BT, TalkTalk, Virgin, Sky etc

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on January 28, 2015, 09:49:48 PM
@Matt fair enough. Tbh I've been on mobile and working on other projects so haven't noticed that problems

@Rhys S your Internet service providings (eg BT, TalkTalk, Virgin, Sky etc

Providings? Free ring dings ..

Just done a full forum diagnostic .. 0 errors.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tara4352

the trainbasher

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Matt on February 28, 2015, 07:52:21 PM
Bit of an annoying one, I can only use the forum on my PC since about 18:45 this evening. If I try and use it on my phone (regardless of whether on mobile data or connected to wifi) it tells me I am banned indefinitely with the reason "Jade, you were banned for life!"

@Matt have you tried clearing your phones internet history?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tara4352

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 28, 2015, 08:07:06 PM
Quote from: Matt on February 28, 2015, 07:52:21 PM
Bit of an annoying one, I can only use the forum on my PC since about 18:45 this evening. If I try and use it on my phone (regardless of whether on mobile data or connected to wifi) it tells me I am banned indefinitely with the reason "Jade, you were banned for life!"

@Matt have you tried clearing your phones internet history?
for some reason when I go to the library it says sorry your banned

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk