News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bugs & Errors - Forum

Started by Liverpool Street, May 17, 2014, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Still nothing.
Deleted all cookies from me phone and everything, now it's telling me "Sorry Guest, you are banned..."
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Kevin on December 17, 2015, 06:42:56 AM
Still nothing.
Deleted all cookies from me phone and everything, now it's telling me "Sorry Guest, you are banned..."

@Kevin have you tried resetting your phones ip address.

It happened to me a couple of months ago, I got banned for a personal attack in the round trips thread to, on my laptop because I use mobile broadband, was quite distressing at the time as I couldn't understand what i had done. managed to contact Winston on another device and it was soon solved.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

@Tony @Winston @Liverpool Street

In the NEW MEMBERS READ THIS page there is a typo.

Is all you will succeed in doing. Should be as

Liverpool Street

Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Cedric

A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by Trident 4194.

View the reply at: http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=2074.new;topicseen#new

this was posted to the management Q & a thread and does not show up on board   when link liked
diamond 8\10/125/292

Stu

Quote from: Cedric on January 26, 2016, 07:04:04 PM
A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by Trident 4194.

View the reply at: http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=2074.new;topicseen#new

this was posted to the management Q & a thread and does not show up on board   when link liked

Perhaps the reply was removed by the poster?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Cedric

Quote from: Stu on January 26, 2016, 07:05:50 PM
Quote from: Stu on January 26, 2016, 07:05:50 PM
thought it might have been my pc. did not think of  what you said Stu
diamond 8\10/125/292

Stuharris 6360

Is the @ facility not working, tried to tag someone in another post but the name selection didn't come up as it normally does?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stuharris 6360

T840MAK

I can't seem to update my avatar. I keep getting the following message:

An Error Has Occurred!
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

@T840MAK - I've Pm'd @Liverpool Street to see if he can look in to it, there seems to be some issues with the forum, Winston
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

RS

Quote from: T840MAK on February 22, 2016, 09:49:33 PM
I can't seem to update my avatar. I keep getting the following message:

An Error Has Occurred!
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.
Same
London Euston

Stuharris 6360

Trident 4609

I was wondering why everyones avatars would not show up. Thought it was a problem with my phone.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Nathan on February 22, 2016, 10:55:37 PM
I was wondering why everyones avatars would not show up. Thought it was a problem with my phone.

I thought the same. I tried clearing my cache and history day work. So just thought it was a glitch
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk