News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New Member? Click Here!!

Started by Liverpool Street, November 05, 2013, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerryk

Hi new to the forum, and looking forward to taking part. I have been following WMPTE and its successors since 1974. Miss the good old days of cream and blue, but hey times stands still for no one. While looking to see if there is a history of WMPTE fleet list came across a post from a while ago which had a fleet list in four parts (or more). I couldn't find the fleet list attachments to open. Bit of a computer novice perhaps its because i am on an Apple computer , not sure can anyone help?
jerry

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Jerryk on August 21, 2015, 07:01:06 PM
Hi new to the forum, and looking forward to taking part. I have been following WMPTE and its successors since 1974. Miss the good old days of cream and blue, but hey times stands still for no one. While looking to see if there is a history of WMPTE fleet list came across a post from a while ago which had a fleet list in four parts (or more). I couldn't find the fleet list attachments to open. Bit of a computer novice perhaps its because i am on an Apple computer , not sure can anyone help?
jerry

Welcome @Jerryk
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Rob H

Quote from: Jerryk on August 21, 2015, 07:01:06 PM
jerry

Welcome to the Forum @Jerryk :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

The Leeds Lad

Hello!

Yes, I am from Leeds. No, I have never been to the West Midlands. But I thought that I wanted to have a chat with people that share my interests.

Please don't hate me. Thanks :)

P419 EJW

Quote from: The Leeds Lad on August 29, 2015, 03:50:52 PM
Hello!

Yes, I am from Leeds. No, I have never been to the West Midlands. But I thought that I wanted to have a chat with people that share my interests.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay, @The Leeds Lad. :)

Rob H

Hello!

@The Leeds Lad Welcome to the Forum :) I don't hate you :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

BK63 YWP

Hello!

Leeds = Wright bus here and a Wright bus there, wright buses everywhere oh and the odd enviro 400 ;)

Welcome to the forum
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

The Leeds Lad

^ I know. It gets very boring fast haha. Hopefully the Borismaster comes here so we can have a change ;)

Cheers to all who welcomed me! :)

T840MAK

Hello!

Urgh, Leeds, our enemy city ;) welcome to the forum

Btw, I'm from Sheffield... ;)
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

the trainbasher

Quote from: T840MAK on August 29, 2015, 10:37:28 PM

Could be worse...I work with someone who's colour rose is of the Red variety...

Hello!

Hello @The Leeds Lad :) hope you'll find us a mad bunch and enjoy yourself on here

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

The Leeds Lad

Quote from: T840MAK on August 29, 2015, 10:37:28 PM

Quote from: the trainbasher on August 29, 2015, 10:57:52 PM
Hello @The Leeds Lad :) hope you'll find us a mad bunch and enjoy yourself on here

Enemy city? Since when? :P

Cheers, and I'm sure you aren't too mad ;)

james99

Quote from: The Leeds Lad on August 30, 2015, 06:26:40 PM
Enemy city? Since when? :P

Cheers, and I'm sure you aren't too mad ;)

Welcome to the forum mate!

Trident4583

Hello
im a new member just wanted to say hello to everyone

the trainbasher

@Trident4583 welcome to the forum :) hope you enjoy yourself on here...don't worry about us being insane though!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk