News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Tamworth

Started by windy miller, May 03, 2012, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: ntw456 on November 08, 2017, 08:00:49 AM
4200 back from paint
On the 110 today, in Sutton Coldfield at about 12:50.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

mark114

Hello all could anyone tell me the best place to see all arrival services I was told the interchange but I believe most or all buses don't serve there info would be appreciated

Thank you

Mark

Cheese

Quote from: mark114 on November 16, 2017, 11:01:38 PM
Hello all could anyone tell me the best place to see all arrival services I was told the interchange but I believe most or all buses don't serve there info would be appreciated

Thank you

Mark

Choice of Victoria Road or Corporation Street to get everything in Tamworth, services go from either terminus. No interchange as such in Tamworth.

mark114

Thank you so much cheese for replying to my post also for answering my question big help and much appreciated thank you again

Quote from: 2206 on November 11, 2017, 02:19:33 PM
On the 110 today, in Sutton Coldfield at about 12:50.
How come the main site says it's transferred to Derby?
I'm sure I saw 4200 in the City Centre yesterday on the 110 at about 16:00?
Is it due to transfer to Derby at some point @Tony ?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Tony

Quote from: 2206 on November 26, 2017, 02:23:04 PM
How come the main site says it's transferred to Derby?
I'm sure I saw 4200 in the City Centre yesterday on the 110 at about 16:00?
Is it due to transfer to Derby at some point @Tony ?

It was showing as allocated to Derby while it was there for repaint

broma1k

2447 on the 35 & 2450 on the 765 seen this lunchtime in Lichfield

leepenfold30

2491 will be Joing Tamworth with 2496 2497 In new livery

mark114

Went here yesterday for around 3 hours the only ones I did not see were 2448/2702/2704/3003/3006/3502/3507/3868/3872 can anyone confirm these vehicles are still here

Thank you

Busman Jamie

mark114

Thank you so much again Busman Jamie on commenting on my post regarding my visit to Tamworth yesterday yesterday also on the info on 2702 I do wish the fleet lists can be up dated a lot better then they are now what's the point of looking for a bus when it Say's it's in a different location to where it should be thank you again for the info much appreciated

Mark

Tony

Quote from: mark114 on December 03, 2017, 02:10:57 PM
I do wish the fleet lists can be up dated a lot better then they are now what's the point of looking for a bus when it Say's it's in a different location to where it should be thank you again for the info much appreciated

Mark

That's a very ungrateful comment, wow I made a mistake when typing about 70,000 pages into a website to help people, and I haven't got around to updating the fleetlist within 4 hours of getting a fresh list from the company.

mark114

Tony please do not get me wrong I was not having a go at anyone you included the point I trying to make is a lot of people use this website so yes I totally agree you did say you made a mistake it happens please accept my apology if you thought my comments were wrong like I said I was just looking for a bus my fault really I just went to the wrong location thinking this bus was out and about sadly it was not

Tony

Quote from: mark114 on December 03, 2017, 02:50:35 PM
Tony please do not get me wrong I was not having a go at anyone you included the point I trying to make is a lot of people use this website so yes I totally agree you did say you made a mistake it happens please accept my apology if you thought my comments were wrong like I said I was just looking for a bus my fault really I just went to the wrong location thinking this bus was out and about sadly it was not

You really don't know how lucky you are nowadays, up until a few years back you always had to rely on either 'Buses' or the PSV circle, both of which the news was about two months behind by the time you got to read it. When you visited any town the fleet was always slightly different to what you were expecting. I do my best with the fleetlists, but remember it is just me updating that whole site.

Busman Jamie

It can be impossible to keep fleet lists upto date because buses can transfer in the blink of an eye

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk