News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Avin a larf

Started by windy miller, April 27, 2012, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

M/t
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

the trainbasher

Diamond have announced their Christmas dinner menu

Starters - Roast Dart soup
Main - Grilled MAN with sautéed Solo SR
Desert - Versa Brulee

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

What did the big Versa say to the little Solo SR?

You're too young to smoke

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

BusFan94

Paddy was driving a Diamond Solo SR when he heard a beeping noise "What the fooking hell is that" An old lady said you dumb puck it's burning
Paddy then smoking quite literally as the Solo SR caught fire. Paddy was then like Fook.
A versa driver then said you need to stop Smoking
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

the trainbasher

Heating settings on Diamonds buses

Freezing
Cold
Smokin'
Fried Bus

Trident 4194

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 01, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

Freezing
Cold
Smokin'
Fried Bus

The latter usually.

karl724223

Quote from: the trainbasher on December 01, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

Freezing
Cold
Smokin'
Fried Bus
you missed burnt to a crisp

the trainbasher

Quote from: karl724223 on December 01, 2016, 08:48:51 PM
you missed burnt to a crisp

That's why they called them Black Diamond!

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

M/t

BusFan94

As you know The world is doomed in 24 Hours when Donald Trump Becomes President I've decided to Create some jokes about him on a Plaxton President.
Saturday 21st January 2017 Trump arrives at AG garage where he is greeted by a friendly AG driver who immediately tells the engineers to put Persevered President 4114 out of the Workshop. Mr Trump had unfortunately heard President mentioned and told the driver I'm the President not you or that engineer. To which the Driver replied I don't who you think you are your not president your a trump and a bad smelling one at that. Now where's Hillary Clinton when you need here. 
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Trident 4609

Quote from: BusFan94 on January 19, 2017, 05:20:12 PM
As you know The world is doomed in 24 Hours when Donald Trump Becomes President I've decided to Create some jokes about him on a Plaxton President.
Saturday 21st January 2017 Trump arrives at AG garage where he is greeted by a friendly AG driver who immediately tells the engineers to put Persevered President 4114 out of the Workshop. Mr Trump had unfortunately heard President mentioned and told the driver I'm the President not you or that engineer. To which the Driver replied I don't who you think you are your not president your a trump and a bad smelling one at that. Now where's Hillary Clinton when you need here.

I don't get it...

windy miller

M/t

windy miller

empty

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk