News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Coastal Liner

Started by fleetline6477, May 03, 2013, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

@Dylanbusboy45 it can be anything in the fleet

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Dylanbusboy45

Ok where does it stop?

the trainbasher

@Dylanbusboy45 Bilston Bus station at 1530 is your best bet as it'll take you into wolverhampton

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Dylanbusboy45

Ok but where in Wolverhampton as was only going to photograph it and going to Wolves in next few days hopefully

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on July 28, 2015, 05:32:15 PM
Ok but where in Wolverhampton as was only going to photograph it and going to Wolves in next few days hopefully

On the Birmingham New Road, Snow Hill, Bilston Street in the city centre.

Dylanbusboy45

Dylanbusboy45

Dart TNZ1186 on the 905 today

Trident 4609

Solo1

What bus is found on the 16 service in Bloxwich

Trident 4609

Quote from: Solo1 on August 09, 2015, 09:29:14 AM
What bus is found on the 16 service in Bloxwich

Varies. Used to be the Trident, now it is either the MPD or Olympian.

mranon

isnt it strange how coastal liner have many vehicles in their fleet and they dont use them. whats happened to their other 2 low floor darts and 2 x tridents.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: mranon on August 09, 2015, 06:30:08 PM
isnt it strange how coastal liner have many vehicles in their fleet and they dont use them. whats happened to their other 2 low floor darts and 2 x tridents.

T151OGC I haven't seen since early 2014
Y665 comes out sometimes
The Tridents I assume are parked amongst the rest of the scrap.

Solo1

Cheese

Apparently Trident V882HBY is out on the 835 tonight, never seen a decker on that before, whenever I have seen it it has always been one of those ex Metroline Darts.

Solo1

What service is 835 as I thought that was
A schools /college service why was it out if they are shut om that service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk