News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Recent posts

National Express West Midlands / Re: Electric Buses
Last post by Steve3229vp - Yesterday at 02:06:26 PM
Quote from: Tony on Yesterday at 12:17:03 PMQuite possible, yes, they are being delivered at around 5 a week, and we have another 4 weeks before the first batch go into use
Will it beat the SDA --- S/TVP ---S batches of fleetlines and nationals which added up to more than 220 buses in one registration year, not forgetting the 4 prototype metrobuses of course
Hello TfWM, 
Another Coventry (large population city east of Birmingham) error that needs fixing.

Coventry city centre stop CU4 Cox St
I been watching this one for a while.
The RTI is only showing the SC X17 service and missing out all the many local NXC services that call. Crazy.

Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 12:17:03 PM
Quote from: Stevo on Yesterday at 09:06:19 AMI'm starting to bite my fingernails with excitement - will we get to 100 new vehicles awaiting entry into service? Should do. Is this some sort of a record? :cheesy:
Quite possible, yes, they are being delivered at around 5 a week, and we have another 4 weeks before the first batch go into use
X10 Branded MMC on the X10 going past the ICC on Midlands Today with a Crimson E200MMC Behind not sure what route maybe the 13 I think
Last post by BBS - Yesterday at 10:23:20 AM
QuoteThanks for the reply. I've been seeing that the Electroliner is making waves across the UK, especially London. I really do hope that NX order big for this bus, it also seems to be good from a passenger perspective
I realised first have alot of trust in this bus 
Last post by Mayfield - Yesterday at 10:17:35 AM
Quote from: Tony on April 24, 2024, 07:13:40 PMThe next order, which is likely to start delivery later this year, that I cannot give details of yet, but it will not be BYD
Tease
National Express Coventry / Re: X30 Ansty Park
Last post by Sandy Lane - Yesterday at 09:32:21 AM
X30 service is struggling to keep to time this am in the peak. Both buses seen in convoy at 0905 heading out to Ansty Park. I feel sorry for the drivers as it must be impossible for them in the heavy traffic.
Last post by Stevo - Yesterday at 09:06:19 AM
I'm starting to bite my fingernails with excitement - will we get to 100 new vehicles awaiting entry into service? Should do. Is this some sort of a record? :cheesy:
General Discussion & Questions / Re: Possible all change on the...
Last post by Tony - Yesterday at 09:02:38 AM
Quote from: Sandy Lane on Yesterday at 08:14:41 AMOK there is an election coming and one party is proposing big changes for English railways.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68889345

Be interesting to see what happens to the value of shares in the existing train operator businesses
I doubt it will do anything. All they are proposing is letting the current franchise run out, and the current operator risks losing it then anyway even without change
OK there is an election coming and one party is proposing big changes for English railways.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68889345

Be interesting to see what happens to the value of shares in the existing train operator businesses
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk