News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Cannock Garage

Started by sconehead85, September 15, 2012, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark114

Thank you so much Busman Jamie for the info

Mark

Bob

Fj55 bvu sounds absolutely terrible..nice faded threadbare interior too...couldnt they afford a retrim when they painted it? Obviously been well looked after at Cannock 😂😂😂😂😂

Depotosw

2379 not improved since been allocated to Oswestry then, apart from the lick of paint! 2367-70 were much finer examples.

Westy

Someone on Facebook is going to write a letter to Arriva about introducing a Brownhills to Lichfield service.

All I'm gonna say is 'Best Of British' to them, as Arriva like cutting services at the drop of a hat I've noticed.

Has Arriva ever improved a route?

Bob

Driver Sat reckoned the Sapphires are leaving...fingers crossed!

andyr

The Sapphires are begining to look very scruffy outside, not sure what the interiors are like as not been on one for over 12 months. May be a little trip on one on day off tommorow ! Just seems to have the feel of a garage that's given up and needs putting out of its misery.

Bob

Streetlites arent really the best sorta bus for an allegedly premium route lol. Ive been on one that was riffy a couple of sats ago. Caught the late from cannock sat just gone was clean inside but thats about it

mark114

can anyone confirm regarding 2379 is still working out of Cannock or as i have just seen on a post on here is it is working out of Oswestry

Thank you

ntw456

Quote from: mark114 on October 17, 2017, 11:35:29 PM
can anyone confirm regarding 2379 is still working out of Cannock or as i have just seen on a post on here is it is working out of Oswestry

Thank you

Its still at Cannock I drove it yesterday

Bob

Its a shed lol like most of the fleet

mark114

Thank you so much Bob for the info regarding 2379 as a earlier post suggested it was working out of Oswentry

ntw456

Quote from: mark114 on October 18, 2017, 10:09:02 AM
Thank you so much Bob for the info regarding 2379 as a earlier post suggested it was working out of Oswentry

All bob said was it's a shed? Which I don't think it is personall, yeah it don't look the nicest inside but it's not a bad motor to drive

Bob

If its BVU it sounds like a knackered diff. Surely they couldve stretched to a retrim..

Busman Jamie

No body said it was back at Oswestry, the comment was stating it wasn't the best of buses when at Oswestry

@ntw456 it's doomed if you've had it then 😂

ntw456

Cheeky f*cker 😂😂 I looked after it

Quote from: Busman Jamie on October 18, 2017, 07:21:46 PM
No body said it was back at Oswestry, the comment was stating it wasn't the best of buses when at Oswestry

@ntw456 it's doomed if you've had it then 😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk