News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Derby Garage

Started by cheshire exile, March 18, 2012, 11:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheshire exile

Looking at the picture of Solo 2515 posted on Friday I noticed the Versa leavibg Derby Bus Station behind it. It looks like 2945 YJ61CFM. I have 2945 as YJ61CFL. Previously reported 2943 to 2948 are given as YJ61CHL,CFM,CFL,CFK,CFG and CFF which is what Tony has on the Arriva Midlands section. Has there been a re-registration or fleet number change?

Tony

I photographed all the versas and was goin to put them all on this afternoon so will check then

Tony

Tony

Yes, 2944 & 2945 are registered the other way round to that recorded, now the question is have they swopped fleetnumbers, or swopped registrations?

cheshire exile

arrivaaston

Just been by Arriva Derbys garrage and seen a few 'unusual' buses in the yard

3283 (Ex Arriva merseyside I think)
Unidentified R/TJW scania

Can anybody tell me what these buses are doing here and if there likely to be entering service?

sconehead85

Just dusted off this thread to announce the advance notice of VDL SB200/Wrightbus Pulsars 3767-9, according to the Derby Bus Depot site.  These are due in June for service X38.

sconehead85

derningtona

Won't these be for Burton garage, to use instead of 2985-7?
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

John

Quote from: derningtona on April 14, 2013, 09:04:41 AM

Unless Derby are going to take the X38 over from Burton

nx4737

Quote from: John on April 14, 2013, 09:32:00 AM
Quote from: derningtona on April 14, 2013, 09:04:41 AM

Unless Derby are going to take the X38 over from Burton

I hope so, Burton couldn't run a bath.

derningtona

A new X38 timetable starts next week. Still 4 buses with Trent Barton working the 2 from the Derby end and Arriva the 2 from Burton end. At last they have accepted it isn't possible to do the round trip in an hour with no layovers and now it has been changed to an 80 minute round trip - a 35 minute journey and 5 minute layover each way.

derningtona

"Derby Bus Depot" site has a new entry confirming that the new buses will be for Burton.

arrivaaston

So what will happen to the versas? Are they being debranded or moving elsewhere?

John

Quote from: arrivaaston on May 12, 2013, 10:35:06 AM
So what will happen to the versas? Are they being debranded or moving elsewhere?

As Burton already have some Versas they might stay and replace Darts, or they might leave and replace older buses at another garage that have Versas already

Bob

Wonder if the sb200 will have high backed seats/leather or whether theyll just be standard

arrivaaston

Maybe replace darts wich will end up at wednesfield or cannock, although cannock have already had a hanful of darts lately

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk