News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Banga buses

Started by Liberator9, April 08, 2012, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Last Saturday I had a spin on the Primo DXF.

Absolutely lovely bus compared to when it was at People Movers so that's proof Mr Banga does look after his buses.

Solo1

unusual bus on 891 today primo running pic on flicr 

DJ

The driver of V258 DRE on the 530 is wearing a National Express shirt, not sure if that's allowed at all?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Steveminor

What's nx going to do to the driver sack him??

Westy

If he's an ex Nx driver, he should have handed it in when he left!

MW

Quote from: Westy on June 29, 2018, 04:45:08 PM
If he's an ex Nx driver, he should have handed it in when he left!

They don't ask for it back. They're sacking that many people. I've still got mine somewhere.

Trident 4194

Quote from: MW on June 29, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
They don't ask for it back. They're sacking that many people. I've still got mine somewhere.

They might be sacking lots of people but the people replacing them aren't exactly top quality either!!
And a diamond driver used to wear a nx fleece for a while

Westy

Funnily enough, I saw a delivery driver at our place wearing an Nx fleece a few months back!

DJ

Quote from: Steveminor on June 29, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
What's nx going to do to the driver sack him??

I know NXWM can't do anything, but it could perhaps be confusing to customers, plus if it's a TfWM subsidised route, they might not like it either.

Steveminor

TfWM contracts say about bus not being in another operators livery nothing about driver must not be another operators uniform.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on June 29, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
TfWM contracts say about bus not being in another operators livery nothing about driver must not be another operators uniform.

I presume you haven't read what your operator needs to do then.

3.3 All drivers must be provided with an appropriate uniform and operators shall use reasonable endeavours to make sure it is worn on duty and maintained in a clean and tidy condition to promote a professional appearance.

DJ

Banga's Primo YX60 DXF is on the 530 this morning, usually allocated to the 891.

Pat

Quote from: StourValley98 on February 27, 2019, 09:00:15 AM
Banga's Primo YX60 DXF is on the 530 this morning, usually allocated to the 891.
it can often be found working 530's.  I haven't seen it on the 545 though.

DJ

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on February 27, 2019, 04:11:54 PM
it can often be found working 530's.  I haven't seen it on the 545 though.

I commute to Wolverhampton and back most days involving changing at Bilston, and I've only seen Solos on there, never seen the Primo on either of those routes.

Pat

Quote from: StourValley98 on February 27, 2019, 06:26:41 PM
I commute to Wolverhampton and back most days involving changing at Bilston, and I've only seen Solos on there, never seen the Primo on either of those routes.
I have seen it on the 530 a few times but it does sometimes do the 891. Usually the 891 is solo's too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk