News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Traffic notices on buses

Started by Westy, March 25, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

How long after the event are they supposed to be removed?

Was on a double decker 301 today and besides the vehicle appearing to be a transfer from Pensnett, the traffic notice was referring to Service 243 changes from last year where NX won the tender from Diamond!

(I believe now the tender has now gone back to Diamond if I'm not mistaken? )

the trainbasher

@Westy The tendered trips on the 243 that happened in October were the night ones moving to PN. The Sunday daytime ones moved this year to Diamond under contract

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

Ok, but how long should traffic notices be up after the change, plus if the vehicle moves depots, they should be stripped anyway.

The odd Walsall vehicle still has references to the withdrawal of the Beechdale day return & also the South & West Walsall timetable changes that included the renumbering of the 311 & 313 to 11 & 13!

Kevin

There's still some buses mentioning increase in frequency of the 79 and subsequent withdrawal of 39 and 75
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

37351ml

Wb1946 has a poster advertising the "alien invasion of acocks green" which took place on 1/8/2015!

Westy

At least one Walsall Plattie still has a notice asking for views on a x51 route  change which never happened!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk