News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Endeavour Coaches Ltd

Started by brummiebusman, October 23, 2016, 12:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brummiebusman

As of 30/9/16, Endeavour Coaches Ltd new fleet addition. BV66GVZ is a Mercedes Benz Tourismo with the added extra of wheelchair access. A stunning vehicle. To see pictures, view my facebook profile, you'll find me as Pete Beard, or Endeavour Coaches official facebook page there are also their full pictures available. Hope this is of interest.

mikestone

Called to a public enquiry in today's notices and proceedings.

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

James4368

NEW Addition (source from Facebook group)

S200END - Dart SLF Plaxton Pointer 2 - Old reg is Y188CFS
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

justlookingaround

They also have acquired another ex-Lothian and Bay Travel bus, in the case of S100END (X597UKS), a Dennis Trident.

John

Quote from: James4368 on November 29, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

Still going around with Scottish Citylink on the LEDs

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: James4368 on November 29, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

What is it to be used on ?

brummiebusman

S200END has been acquired to be used on school contract work on behalf of Birmingham City Council to transport youngsters from the Warstock and Maypole area to Bournville College. These are pupils who used to attend the now closed down Baverstock Academy.
S100END (the double-decker) is also to be used on school contract work but won't be on the road for a while yet.
I can vouch that S200END is an excellent runner as I had a ride on her yesterday.
Please note: I neither work for Endeavour Coaches Ltd or am asked to endorse their vehicles or services. I too am just a fellow bus/coach enthusiast with a particular interest in the company and have a good relationship with the company, hence why I have the low-down.
Hope this is of interest.
PS: To those of you saying the vehicle is still going round in its Bay Travel livery, I am reliably informed that it will be in Endeavour livery asap. This hasn't been done yet as it is in daily use on its contractual duties.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk