News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Chase Bus

Started by Michael Bevan, August 25, 2016, 07:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busman Jamie

Gone quiet here... Has chasebus vanished?

Bob

Vanished they never appeared lol

Solo1

It takes time & money to set up a bus firm give him a chance

justlookingaround

Quote from: Solo1 on July 01, 2017, 11:34:58 PM
It takes time & money to set up a bus firm give him a chance
Maybe he shouldn't have announced anything and kept things quiet until a license was actually granted and services get registered, as many operators generally do. Keeping quiet is generally the best thing to do. By having all this publicity, it's only given them added scrutiny and pressure to deliver.

Chase_Bus

Quote from: justlookingaround on July 02, 2017, 12:34:51 AM
Maybe he shouldn't have announced anything and kept things quiet until a license was actually granted and services get registered, as many operators generally do. Keeping quiet is generally the best thing to do. By having all this publicity, it's only given them added scrutiny and pressure to deliver.

If that reporter hadn't have published a story about us I was quite happy keeping it quiet but as soon as she did I had to move up my plans and try and rush things (Which we all know doesn't end well).

But I can assure you things are still moving along nicely, just behind a secure fence this time and not in a lay-by ;)
Managing Director for ChaseBus Limited. ashley.fellows@chasebus.co.uk

Wumpty

Quote from: Chase_Bus on July 03, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

If that reporter hadn't have published a story about us I was quite happy keeping it quiet but as soon as she did I had to move up my plans and try and rush things (Which we all know doesn't end well).

But I can assure you things are still moving along nicely, just behind a secure fence this time and not in a lay-by ;)

Is that the yard shared with Staffs school transport?
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

karl724223

So what year are we talking about

Grinder

Hope the secure compound isn't the one broken into last week and 8 buses vandalised. There was an ex Trent/Barton Excel being driven round the yard at Greyfriars Coach Station in Stafford on Monday afternoon, was it the elusive Chase Bus one ?

Chase_Bus

Quote from: Grinder on July 12, 2017, 10:00:42 AM
Hope the secure compound isn't the one broken into last week and 8 buses vandalised. There was an ex Trent/Barton Excel being driven round the yard at Greyfriars Coach Station in Stafford on Monday afternoon, was it the elusive Chase Bus one ?

My Excel was in Coach Aid getting a new brake valve fitted yes

Grinder

Sounded ok but looked a bit tatty especially down the near side. Sorry to say this but after quite a long time the only sign of a repaint was the photoshop job on your Facebook page.

Chase_Bus

Yeah, there are a few dented panels that need to be straightened out when they had a bit of a bash at Notts&Derby

Pickup is at Stafford Station on Sunday 17th September at 07:20.

Also they've said they now have R421WPX.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Chase_Bus

If there is anyone else interested, feel free to send the Facebook page a message and I will get you booked in :)

The Facebook page has gone then?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Chase_Bus

The Facebook page has temporarily been taken down while we rebrand and get everything ready!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk