News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Stagecoach New Vehicle Order 2016

Started by winston, April 11, 2016, 01:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: Alex on August 14, 2016, 06:34:25 PM
That was a typo, 10749-10759 are for Cheltenham, not Chester

Oh right. Chester have just got some new E200MMCs and Liverpool have some newish E400MMCs so didn't think that was true but thanks for the correction @Alex

leepenfold30

is Stagecoach Nuneaton having some new buses this year

Ashley 60171

Quote from: leepenfold30 on January 03, 2017, 07:37:18 PM

We'll all find out as and when new vehicle orders are announced.

Ally

Quote from: leepenfold30 on January 03, 2017, 07:37:18 PM

They've put in a bid for 25 Gold Spec single deckers for the 48, however I must stress that this is not solid confirmation that it will be happening, it has to go through whatever the processes are that the company has in place. It'll only be when the new order is announced that we'll find out if anything is on there. On that note, Nuneaton's union rep did attend a showcase of the new style SC Gold uniform which he showed me the photos of (I certainly like the looks of it), so they must be confident in the bid being accepted - again, this is no guarantee.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

markcf83

Stagecoach will announce the 2017/18 orders by the end of March at the latest,and probably much earlier than that.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Dennis

Quote from: Ally on January 03, 2017, 11:49:40 PM
They've put in a bid for 25 Gold Spec single deckers for the 48, however I must stress that this is not solid confirmation that it will be happening, it has to go through whatever the processes are that the company has in place. It'll only be when the new order is announced that we'll find out if anything is on there. On that note, Nuneaton's union rep did attend a showcase of the new style SC Gold uniform which he showed me the photos of (I certainly like the looks of it), so they must be confident in the bid being accepted - again, this is no guarantee.

How do you know they have asked for 25 gold spec single deckers?

YN64AOG

Suspect there'll be gold MMCs on the X4 by 2018.  X7 just might go gold too.  Northampton route One Man/E200s are being replaced this year by MMCs???????????

Excited to hear 48 might be going gold.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Ally

Quote from: Dennis on January 05, 2017, 08:46:46 PM
How do you know they have asked for 25 gold spec single deckers?

It was passed on to me by Nuneaton Garage's union rep
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)

Solo1

Stagecoach is a big company depends on what the other
company's ask for in the group

Ally

Quote from: Solo1 on January 09, 2017, 06:11:13 PM
Stagecoach is a big company depends on what the other
company's ask for in the group

Indeed so, that's why I had to make sure to stress in my original post that it's only a bid and no solid gold cert, otherwise there'd probably be people running around saying it's gospel and driving the management crazy  ::)
We shall all find out what is actually going down in due course! :P
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk