News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Incorrect Bus Stop Information

Started by Adam 404, October 14, 2015, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Queslett Road, by the Asda
Bus stop info poster has a section of "bus fares from this stop" mentioning the £1 city hop fare (no use out here) and daysavers but not the normal single fare

Thing is, it's printed on with the 5 timetable underneath so someone somewhere has deliberately added it when it went to print
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

CL

Not sure if it's been rectified yet, but 101 had been showing at the MS5 stop (outside Boots) on Moor Street Queensway. Return of CentreBus 101? Haha
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Westy

Not a mistake as such, but when they print the timetables for services such as the Dudley to Walsall 11 & 13, when there is a competing service like the Thandi 311 & 313, why is there one composite timetable featuring the 11, 13 & the 311, but the 313 is on a separate timetable?

Surely the timetable display should be arranged so that all 4 services should be on the same timetable or split 11 & 311 on one timetable & 13 & 313 on the other timetable?

GeminiFan1991

I just noticed something recently but the 11A stop outside the depot, only shows it going up the village. As in the diagram which shows the ETA for stops along the route (i.e Swan Centre XX minutes, Fox & Goose XX minutes etc...). I would have thought it would show at least half way round the circle ? Some other 11 (Both A/C) stops show the entire route.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

CL

Quote from: clayderman on January 05, 2017, 07:40:01 PM
Not sure if it's been rectified yet, but 101 had been showing at the MS5 stop (outside Boots) on Moor Street Queensway. Return of CentreBus 101? Haha
Not rectified. In fact, it now shows the 07:42 departure to Handsworth (or as it shows, "The Leverretts")
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

MasterPlan

Quote from: clayderman on January 05, 2017, 07:40:01 PM

Haha yeah I saw this. I thought I was seeing things.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Ally

Coventry, Trinity Street Stop TS3 has multiple errors...

RTI Screen:
2041  48  Coventry  (So it terminates at it's origin point?).
2135  57  Bedworth (Should say "Cross Keys" as "Bedworth" confuses people).

Map/Timetable Info:
48 map has Leicester and Tamworth omitted and no branch offs, it shows it as running to Hinckley via Hinckley and Atherstone.

Whole stop:
Service 17B is completely non existent on there.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

GeminiFan1991

The outbound YW49 (Shares it with 5, 6 & 76) stop in Solihull (Town) states that it takes roughly 70 minutes to get to Northfield but it actually takes 90 minutes easily ! I've kind of had to make Northfield bound journeys from Solihull during the past week (Its 1 long ass for starters)  but the running times are such that the bus doesn't really stop. It's literally driving continuously for 90 minutes (Only exception is for relief at Maypole Island). 
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Sandy Lane

In the last week or so there appears to be quite a few bus stops in Coventry where the RTI is not working? Is there an area problem or was I just unlucky? What is the situ in Birmingham & Wolverhampton as I think they all use the same system?

Walsall1955

Quote from: Sandy Lane on February 01, 2017, 11:01:26 PM
In the last week or so there appears to be quite a few bus stops in Coventry where the RTI is not working? Is there an area problem or was I just unlucky? What is the situ in Birmingham & Wolverhampton as I think they all use the same system?
The RTI at New Invention Square is more often not working than working whenever I see it.
Presumably there's some deficient software or unreliable hardware used for these RTI displays.

John

Just noticed this morning that on the stop just before the island at Aston Cross heading out of City still has the 115 on the flag, and it's been gone 18 months! I guess it may have been left out when the bridge was closed back then

JoNi

On the Real time at Birmingham Airport there is an X1 to Chelmsley Wood in 15 minutes!

Sayeed

99 still there despite upcoming changes

Век живи - век учись

karl724223

Usually changed the week before changes happen  so technically it's still correct

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk