News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Harry Shaw Coaches (Coventry)

Started by James4368, July 17, 2015, 08:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestone

I went out today and they do appear to be covering their work.
TIL6715, MJI7514, GU52WSY, WX53WFP, RJI6155 ex Damory plus PO17EJN, YN14MVX, PO58HOJ.
Presumably they have a local OC.

Sandy Lane

Saw a white Scania B4 COV with G2 Travel logo on the side. Could this be a Harry Shaw coach?

BN

Quote from: Sandy Lane on December 21, 2017, 02:39:25 PM
Saw a white Scania B4 COV with G2 Travel logo on the side. Could this be a Harry Shaw coach?

Its 84 COV Scania Omniexpress from Harry Shaw

mikestone

Last weeks N&P has Harrington's licence revoked after a public enquiry and today's without one!
;
Surprised Shaw hasn't added a local OC.

mikestone

At least two MAN/Mobipeople are PO68BYT/U for Reaseheath college work  - the latter at least carries branding "way ahead in Staffordshire and Cheshire" rather than Reaseheath logos.

B61 ANDREW

Can anyone please advise me which Tourismo carries the reg 3 COV , noted this afternoon outside Coventry railway station.  8)

mikestone

On Reaseheath 4 today was BL64MFN ex Abingdon Coaches - it had legals for Irizar, Worksop which seems odd for a dealer hire.

JoNi

19 plate coach parked in Broadgate advertising tours.

Sandy Lane

Tony

Sandy Lane

bensweeney14

Hello,

Not been on the forum myself for a while but any Harry Shaw/Expat questions I will try my best to answer!

As looked at above, the Tourismo with 'Harry Shaw' on the side in blue, is 3 KOV, Ex BU14SYS and is mainly used on the contract routes.

Mercedes Vario/Plaxton Cheetah SF08FTA is being re painted into the new orange (the same orange as BV19YKX/YKY), I have had a sneaky look, and it looks absolutely brilliant.
Regards, Ben.
My Transport Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92414404@N08/

kernow dave

Quote from: bensweeney14 on April 14, 2020, 12:10:46 AM
Hello,

Not been on the forum myself for a while but any Harry Shaw/Expat questions I will try my best to answer!

As looked at above, the Tourismo with 'Harry Shaw' on the side in blue, is 3 KOV, Ex BU14SYS and is mainly used on the contract routes.

Mercedes Vario/Plaxton Cheetah SF08FTA is being re painted into the new orange (the same orange as BV19YKX/YKY), I have had a sneaky look, and it looks absolutely brilliant.

Hi for light relief I research fleets. I've attached what I believe to be the current fleet.

My question is what is the the original registration of H5HST?

Thanking you in advance.

Tony

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk